"roll!"

During the big class, Zhu Zhifei came to see Lu Shi from the class next door.

Seeing Chu Yu leaning against the wall to read a comic book, Zhu Zhifei greeted him and turned to Lu Shi, "Brother Lu, the time is set. Tomorrow night, the same place."

The tone was a little bit of excitement.

Lu Shi was holding a pencil and brushing the question. After listening, he said "Um" and didn't say much.

Chu Yu was holding the comic book and raised his head curiously, "What are you talking about, is there anything fun tomorrow night? Can you take me with you?"

Tomorrow is Saturday, and Chu Yu decides where is Lu Shi where he is.

Once you are full, you no longer want to endure the sad taste of starvation.

The pencil turned twice between his fingers, Lu Shi leaned back in his chair and looked up at Chu Yu, "Want to go?"

Chu Yu looked at the room and nodded again and again, "Yes!"

When Zhu Zhifei looked at Lu, "Um... Brother Lu, school flowers are not suitable, right? There is a mess, and there are so many people."

Lu Shi only looked at Chu Yu, "Do you really want to go?"

Is he inappropriate?

Chu Yu was even more curious, "I really want to go! If you don't believe me, look at my big eyes!"

Knowing the little abacus that Chu Yu had made in his heart, Lu Shi used the tip of a pencil to gently buckle the tabletop, "Well, when you go, remember to follow me."

Zhu Zhifei wanted to persuade again, "Brother Lu—"

"I protect him."

Saturday night, eleven o'clock.

Even the wind on Qingchuan Road is quiet. The busyness and hustle and bustle of the day are silent, leaving only the street lamps standing silently. The lines are old and the lights flicker from time to time and make a "sizzling" sound.

Chu Yu took a taxi by himself and arrived at the door of Wei Guanglei's auto repair shop.

When he got out of the car, he saw at a glance that Lu Shi was wearing black-black ripped jeans and a black graffiti T-shirt. He took off his watch from his left wrist and put on a black wrist brace.

The most irritating thing is that this man relied on his long legs and stepped on a pair of black leather boots on his feet. The retro metal wind envelops the ankles, and the calf line is very eye-catching.

When someone came, Lu Shi turned and walked to the auto repair shop, and Chu Yu quickly followed.

In the small courtyard where he ate hot pot last time, Wei Guanglei was wearing a camouflage vest and squatting with a cigarette in his mouth.

Seeing Chu Yu coming in behind Lu Shi, he waved his hand to say hello, "Little Master, I haven't seen him for another week."

Chu Yu smiled and said hello, "Yes, it's been a long time."

Standing up, Wei Guanglei pinned the unlit cigarette to his ear and talked to Lu Shi, "Today I said that a team called'Black Snake' is coming over, and Brother Lie only came to you and asked you to go. If you are at the door of the house. Lost on the site, and spread it out without being laughed at."

Chu Yuan listened quietly.

"Where is Zhu Zhifei?"

As soon as Lu Shi finished asking, Zhu Zhifei ran out of the repair room, "Brother Lu, I am here."