Forget it, I'm confident and don't compare.

For science papers, the volume is even more clean. For a big question, basically only write two or three lines of steps, which saves ink.

When the math teacher sees Lu, he knows the importance, and he will write down the key steps for scoring during the exam, so he doesn't care about his homework.

Chu Yu quite liked Lu Shi's way of doing questions, saving pen and ink and copying quickly.

After copying two subjects, Li Hua hurried into the classroom with a sandwich and milk carton in his hand.

Seeing that Chu Yu was copying his homework, he hurriedly said, "Proof, copy it for me after you copy it?"

Zhang Yueshan winked at Li Hua.

Li Hua was inexplicably, "Have your eyes cramped?"

"..."

Zhang Yueshan was desperate for the tacit understanding between himself and his deskmates. He said straightly, "Lu Shen's homework."

Li Hua lifted his breath and said three words, "Don't copy."

Sitting down, Li Hua held his schoolbag, swallowed the sandwich in a few mouthfuls, and asked Zhang Yueshan in a low voice, "Squad leader, what's the situation? Lu Shen copied the homework to the school? Lu Shen broke the ring?

Zhang Yueshan's tone is very philosophical, "Perhaps this is the difference between people."

Li Hua, "Huh?"

Zhang Yueshan pointed back, "School flowers are beautiful."

Li Hua nodded.

Zhang Yueshan pointed to himself and Li Hua, "You, I, have an ugly face."

Li Hua: "..."

It seems to make sense?

When Chu Yu finished copying, he hadn't ringed the preparation bell.

The school committee's sub-term is over and the classroom is urging everyone to hand in homework.

Chu Yu handed in the assignments for each subject, closed the pen cover, and had the blood of reaping the sword into its sheath.

Thinking of something, he fumbled in his pocket and turned to look at Lu Shi.

Lu Shi was holding a pencil and brushing the question, his forehead and hair fell naturally and refreshingly, lining his focused eyebrows.

Chu Yu appreciated for two seconds, and said, "Lu Shi."

"Ok?"

Lu Shi's nasal voice was very light.

Inexplicably, it reminded Chu Yu of yesterday afternoon in the dressing room, when he bit his shoulder when he landed, the other party stuck to the tip of his ear and asked him softly, "Enough?"

Shaking his head, throwing out the messy picture in his mind, Chu Yu said the business, "stretch out your hand."

Lu Shi did it.

The palms are facing up, and the knuckles are slightly bent.

Hey, this person's palm is bigger than himself!

Chu Yu raised his hand, put his fisted hand on Lu Shi's palm, and released his finger.

A fruit candy.

The wrapping paper is pale pink with a rabbit in a bow drawn on it.

Chu Yu introduced, "This kind of sugar is delicious, very sweet, but not tiresome."