Thinking of Lu Shi's blood, Chu Yu couldn't help swallowing again.

So greedy.

Seeing that Chu Yu didn't know what he was thinking about quietly, Lu Shi bent down, his collar drooping, and the line of his neck extended to the neckline of the open shirt.

He leaned close to Chu Yu and said in a volume that can only be heard by two people, "Come to me when you are hungry."

The cold breath of the other party suddenly leaned over, and Chu Yu subconsciously held his breath.

So... so close!

Lu Shi took Zhu Zhifei out of the back door of the classroom, but Chu Yu still sat in his seat and did not move.

He faintly heard that Zhu Zhifei asked Lu Shi what he had just said, so close.

Patting his little heart, Chu Yu muttered in his heart, that is, just talk, why stay so close?

Walking out of the school gate carrying a schoolbag of comic books, the black Rolls Royce stopped on the street outside the school gate. Uncle Chen got out of the car, took Chu Yu's schoolbag, and helped Chu Yu open the car door.

As soon as I sat in the back seat, the phone rang before the car started, showing "Sister".

Chu Yu pressed to answer.

"are you home yet?"

Chu Yu nodded, remembering that his sister couldn't see it, and then replied, "No, just after getting in the car, Uncle Chen said that Aunt Lan made chicken soup at home and waited for me to drink it."

"Well, you are not in good health. Drink more, but remember to let it warm before drinking. Don't panic. It burns your mouth and it hurts."

Chu Yu looked at the flow of people outside the car window, and replied, "Sister, I am no longer a child."

"Why not? In my eyes, you will always be that soft and cute, raising your little arm to be hugged by your sister."

Chu Yu's mouth curled up with a smile.

On weekends, the road outside Jianing Private is not usually crowded.

The car drove very slowly, Chu Yu saw inadvertently, Lu Shizheng and Zhu Zhifei were walking out together in the crowd. Zhu Zhifei had been gesticulating and saying something, very excited, Lu Shi didn't have any expressions, but he would reply from time to time.

Everyone wears the same white shirt and black trousers, but when Chu Yu looks at it, he always feels that Lu Shi is more eye-catching than the others.

It's not just about looks, Lu Shi has a slightly different temperament, or aura, anyway, he has a strong sense of presence.

On the phone, Chu Xi paused for a few seconds, "I heard Catherine say, you called your mother last night, and you were not feeling well?"

Catherine is Shi Yaling's assistant.

"Well, my body is a bit uncomfortable, but it's better now." The smile on the corner of Chu Yu's mouth faded, "Mom paid me a sum of money today."

Chu Xi made a half-tone, then stopped again, and after a long time he spoke again, "Xiao Yu, it's not that she doesn't love you, mom, it's just—"

"I know, she is too busy."

Mom doesn't love you, why is that?

Because she is too busy.

Because in her heart, there are too many people and too many things that are more important than you.

Suppressing the various emotions in his heart, not wanting Chu Xi to worry, Chu Yu tried to relax his tone as much as possible, "Okay sister, don't comfort me, I know."