His brother's name is Chu Xuan, the eldest son of the family, who is ten years older than him, and is now abroad to open up the business territory of the Chu family.

The message was responded quickly.

Chu Xuan: I am also very young now.

Chu Xuan: Don't sleep in the middle of the night? Take a cold shower, or do it yourself to get enough food and clothing.

After watching it back and forth twice, Chu Yu suddenly realized that his brother was driving directly!

But it seems to make sense.

Putting down the hanging heart steadily, Chu Yu threw away the phone and went to sleep with his eyes closed.

After half a month, Chu Yu touched Qingchuan Road by himself.

I don't know if the weather is too hot. He has no appetite to eat anything during this time, but he always wakes up hungry in the middle of the night.

Sighing at the porridge in the morning, I suddenly remembered that in the alley of Qingchuan Road, I seemed to have smelled a special smell.

When I thought of the smell, I couldn't bear it anymore. Chu Yu made an excuse to go out and play with friends, and then came back to Qingchuan Road.

It's a pity that 80% of the Chinese calendar today says that everything is inappropriate.

Looking at the three unscrupulous teenagers who deliberately got in the way in front, their hair dyed yellow, wearing a row of ear studs, smoking in their mouths, venting.

The other party has a clear purpose, "Looking at the eyes, but meeting is fate, take some change to spend?"

Chu Yu wore an invisible brand of clothes and shoes, but he didn't expect to be stopped. He blinked, raised his chin slightly, and asked, "Do you know Lu Shi?"

Originally, he just subconsciously reported the name to try, after all, he only knew this social brother.

Unexpectedly, just hearing the name, the three people on the opposite side looked jealous, looked at each other, and talked in a low voice, "I'm looking for Lu Shi? Is it Lu Shi's friend?"

They also complained in their hearts. The three brothers saw Chu Yu's face. It was not in this piece. They were dressed quite ordinary, but they were carefully raised. They wanted to stop them and make some money.

I didn't expect to hit a ghost.

Among the three, the dreadlocked voice in the middle said, "You and Lu Shi know each other?"

"Yes, he is my classmate. We are both in the second year of high school. I came here to see him for a movie."

Dirty braids are dubious.

Lu Shi was indeed a sophomore in high school, and he was still a person who received a full scholarship in a private school. They had heard these "brilliant deeds" from their parents more or less.

But Lu Shi had always been alone, except for Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei, he had never been with anyone else.

But if it's true—

"Fucking a ghost!"

The dirty braid was stepped on by someone next to him, and he turned his head, and saw Lu Shi and Wei Guanglei coming from the corner with his hands in his pockets casually, lowering his head slightly to listen to Wei Guanglei talking.

This is too miserable! day!

Dirty braids subconsciously pulled out a flattering smile, and the cigarette was thrown on the ground and smashed out, with a bit of ingratiation in the words, "Brother Lu, I said why a nest of magpies screamed at my door early in the morning. It turned out that I met you when I went out. Up!"