Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat

Start from the beginning

"Is that Yelena I hear?" Wanda asks from the kitchen.

Yelena runs into the kitchen and jumps into Wanda's arms.

"Oh, it's so good to see you, little one." Wanda coos maternally. She's always cared for Yelena like a daughter. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Ma." Yelena grins, using the term of endearment she picked up a couple years ago. Wanda is more of a mother to her than anyone, and the nickname slipped once but it made Wanda smile so hard her cheeks hurt.

"You must be exhausted. Come sit, I'll make you something to eat." Wanda fusses and ushers her to sit.

"I'm fine. I ate something on the journey." Yelena shrugs.

"What did you eat?" Wanda asks sternly.

Yelena pouts and looks down. "A granola bar and a diet soda."

Wanda tuts disapprovingly. "That's not good enough. I'll cook."

"I'm not hungry-"

"Honey, you look like you could blow away with a gust of wind." Wanda huffs.

"But-"

"Malyshka, you know she won't take no for an answer." Natasha chuckles.

"Fine." Yelena gives in.

Wanda grins and kisses her forehead before pulling ingredients out to cook.

"ты уверен, что все в порядке?" Natasha asks concernedly. (Are you sure everything is ok?)

Yelena sighs and bows her head. "честно говоря, я немного одинок." She admits. (To be honest, I'm a little lonely).

"детка, почему ты не позвонил?" Natasha asks and cups her cheek. (Baby, why didn't you call?)

"я не хотел беспокоить тебя." Yelena shrugs slightly. (I didn't want to bother you).

"о, дорогая, ты моя сестра, ты всегда можешь позвонить мне." Natasha coos. (Oh, darling, you're my sister you can always call me).

"мне жаль." Yelena whispers. (I'm sorry).

"Не быть. Я люблю вас." Natasha smiles. (Do not be. I love you).

"я тоже тебя люблю." (I love you too).

Natasha kisses her temple before hugging her.

"So, how are the pensioners?" Natasha asks which makes Yelena laugh.

"Annoying as always." She says as Natasha grabs a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses. "Alexei is being disgustingly inappropriate to Mama."

"Ew." Natasha grimaces before they both down their shots.

"Hey, you shouldn't be drinking on an empty stomach." Wanda scolds.

"I hate earlier." Natasha defends.

"Romanoff, you're a terrible role model." Steve scolds as he walks into the room.

"Shut it, fossil." She snaps.

He chuckles. "Hello, Yelena, you look well."

Yelena grunts and waves him off. "You speak too old."

Steve shakes his head fondly. "What have you doing?"

"Lots of people." She replies which makes Natasha choke on her vodka, Wanda to drop her spoon and Steve to blush at how blatant she is. "What?"