Chapter Forty-Three

Rory woke gradually, rubbing her eyes at the sun rising through the windows. Inhaling slowly, she took a look around, coming back into reality. She really was in Dublin, with Tim. Thinking about him, Rory felt the weight from his arms around her waist and smiled. She could feel him pressed against her back, breath fanning over her bare skin.

They had officially gotten the fancy wedding and honeymoon, and their first night was nothing short of amazing. Paying extra attention, Tim made sure that neither she nor the baby was hurt during their rounds, constantly mumbling how much he loved them.

As if he could hear her thoughts, Tim's arm tightened around her waist and pulled her closer. His face nuzzled into her neck and smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her warm skin.

"Good morning Briar Rose," his voice was deep from sleep, sending shivers down her spine. Feeling her shudder against him, Tim chuckled and leaned over to look at her face. Rory's hand came up to cup his cheek, stroking her thumb over his lips. Leaning up, she pressed her lips to his.

"Good morning to you too Dragon Boy,"

"That nickname has really gotten old," he teased. "We were what, four when you gave it to me?"

"It's sticking because I like it."

"What four-year-old knows Latin?"

Rory gave him a look, "We did, Tim."

Shaking his head, he climbed over her and pressed Rory into the bed, and kissed her again. Sliding his hands up, he gripped hers and pinned them next to her pillows. The kiss remained tender and sweet, Tim expressing the love he felt for her deep in his heart.

Rory ran her ankles over his legs, smiling against his lips. If this was the kind of treatment she was going to wake up to every morning, Rory never wanted to leave. Tim continued to kiss her, moaning against her lips softly.

For the next half hour, Rory was on cloud nine. All she could feel was bliss, her heart ready to burst out of her chest from how much she loved the man above her. Their bodies moved together at a sensual pace, taking their time to feel each breath and movement of the other person. No one knew her like Tim, inside and out. He was the only one she let see the deepest parts of herself, the parts she hid away from the rest of the world.

Playing with his hair, Rory gave Tim a lingering kiss as he sat up. His bangs were hanging over his eyes, as he looked at her with his gaze full of passion. "Come on, we gotta get dressed. I have a few things planned for us to do today."

Rory rolled her eyes and pushed Tmi back onto the bed. "If you want to go anywhere, you have to stop looking at me like that." she giggled.

Tim kicked the blanket off and pulled on his boxers. "Looking at you how, exactly?"

Rory got off the bed and grabbed her bathroom bag, looking back at him. "Every single time you look at me, you give me those bedroom eyes and you know I fall for it every single time."

Walking over to her, Tim leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom and looked down at her with a grin on his face. "Well maybe I'm doing it on purpose, it is our honeymoon."

His hands went to her waist, pulling her closer. Rory placed a hand on his chest, raising a brow at him. "You're the one who said to get dressed, so go get dressed." she grinned and pushed him back slowly.

Tim laughed and kissed her cheek before going to his bag and pulling out clothes. Within the hour, Tim and Rory were dressed in casual wear topped with jackets and gloves. Hand in hand, they walked through the cobbled streets of Dublin, looking at various places to visit. There were pubs galore, but because Rory was pregnant she couldn't drink any alcohol. But they could still get some food.