Chapter Twenty-Four Part 2

PLEASE DO NOT READ OR INTERACT IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18! I SWEAR THERE IS NO PLOT PROGRESSION HERE!

With Tim's shirt and jacket discarded, he wasted no time in sliding the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. His eyes raked the sight of the dress slowly sliding off her body, leaving Rory in nothing but her heels and a pair of black, see-through, lace panties.

Rory's hands went to his hair as she pulled him in for another searing kiss, Tim's pulling her flush against his chest. He missed this, God did he miss this. Rory knew him and his body better than anyone else, from all the years they spent taking special care of the other. All it took was one tug of his hair, and Tim was a puddle at her feet.

Rory grinned against his lips, keeping a hand wound deeply in his dark locks she gave it another harsh pull causing a loud whimper to leave his lips.

"You still love having your hair pulled Timmy," she muttered against his lips.

Tim grinned against her lips, leading them back towards the bedroom. With her free hand, Rory raked it across his chest pushing him down onto the bed pulling away from his kiss.

Taking in the sight before her, Rory could never get used to it. Tim had the most adorable look on his face as he looked at her. His hair was already a mess and his lips swollen, with her lipstick smeared across them.

Tim made a move to get up and reach for her, but Rory grinned and pushed him back once more before straddling his lap. She didn't miss the way his eyes widened, nor the way his cock twitched at just the simple action.

"Fuck, Rory please." he pleaded, reaching out to touch her once more his hands cupping her ass as he pulled her against him.

Rory felt his hard cock brush against her core, causing her to let out a soft moan. Her hands went to his belt, undoing it quickly and pulling his dress pants down past his thighs. With his grip still tightly holding onto her ass, Tim lifted Rory onto her knees so that he could kick them off along with his shoes and socks.

With her at this height, Tim was at eye-level with her breasts. His mouth salivated at the thought of what he could do to her and leaned forward to place kisses on her soft skin. As he licked and sucked on her breasts, Rory's hands went straight to his hair once more and gripped tight, pulling his lips where she wanted them.

Rory always loved how long his hair was, it made it easier to control him and no one could control him as she did.

Tim took her left nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. Rory let out a whine at this action and gripped his hair tighter. Glancing up, Tim was greeted with his favorite sight. Rory's hair had come out of its bun and hung in loose curls around her face that was contorted into a soft 'oh' as he sucked.

Rory was so lost in the pleasure she was getting that she didn't even notice that Tim had slid her panties down her hips, only realizing what he had done when she felt him swipe a finger through her folds.

"Ah! Tim!" she moaned.

Hearing her words, he grinned guiding her hips with his other hand as he played with her clit. Rory moved her hips to match the pace of his touch, moaning his name softly under her breath. Tim's mouth moved to lick up her cleavage, he wanted to taste her in every way he could and this was no exception.

Rory looked down at him and pulled him back by his hair so she could look at his face. "Why don't you put that tongue to good use Timothy?" she asked, panting to catch her breath.

"As you wish Briar Rose." Tim made a move to lay her back on the bed but Rory stopped him. Instead, she pushed him fully back on the bed and kicked her panties off all the way as Tim's hands slid over her toned legs.