I stare at him blankly, as if to say 'Are you serious?'

He tilts his head, smiling a little, "C'mon, kid. Just try something. Want me to squat down?" He asks me, twitch of his lips trickle up, "Hit me."

"I don't understand why you are trying so hard when I would much rather stretch on a mat with breathing exercises to focus on." I tell him in the ring. He beckons me to hit him, I tap one in his hand. He attacks, twisting around before his foot connects with my abdomen. The force of it was sudden and I slammed against the rings.

He removed the gloved hits and grabs me by the neck, cold fingers holding my throat. I choke in his hold, he stares me down, losing all smiles and the silence in the room echoes, "Let this be a warning to every student here, we do not tolerate attitude. We do not tolerate the kind of behaviour you have been exerting, Celeste Caesar." He says lowly, before shoving me face first on the mat. He's testing me, and getting physical is the way to teach it, the way to establish authority so I anticipated the hot hit to my left cheek when he punched it, not with full power, but enough to knock my head to the side.

I wasn't going to take the bait and I knew how to take hits. He sure as hell will not get on Athena's good side now. Blood dripped from the corner of my lips, "If yoga girl over here chooses to stay weak, then I will beat the strength out of you." Rowan snaps behind me as I take a kneel and wipe the blood out of the way.

Rowan narrows his eyes, "You're healing far quicker than you should be." He says lowly.

I felt her presence as she moved closer to the gym, but I stop her, telling her that making a scene here would cause us trouble. Would cause me trouble, he studies me.

I stare at Rowan, his nostrils flare, "Is this the way professor's teach now?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

His eyes scrutinise me, "Werewolf—is Athena your kin?" He asks me slowly, straightening, softening. I wondered whether going for that was the best choice. I don't say anything, just wait as Athena steps in and I smile without looking away from him. He doesn't glance her way like any other word, no his eyes were on me one second and gone the next, locked onto her like some significant pull I didn't know anything about.

She lethally stares him down once she leaps up beside me, "I will speak to Headmaster Hale of your punishment, Professor Argon. Your behaviour towards one of my students can be called upon the board if I wish it. They would gladly do me favours if I asked. From now on, Celeste Caesar is excused from your class. I will inform her other teachers of this development and you best hope I don't put you on the stand." She spits at him. I step out of the ring and drop to the floor before moving to the exit.

"BEGIN THE CLASS! NOW!" She snaps towards the Legion behind me. I grabbed my gear and stepped out of the gym, up the hill with her not far behind me.

"That likely brought attention." I tell her.

She purses her lips, "We have an auction to get to this evening, have you looked at the USB?" She questions me.

"No, I took a bloody break. What auction?" I mutter.

"One that requires you to wear red. Tonight you'll go through the USB, but as of right now, follow me." She instructs. We move to the entrance of the place and I get in the sleek Lamborghini with her. I raise an eyebrow at it before she's zipping on the road like a madwoman. I side-glance her.