"Professor Rowan didn't like the fact there were students in a separate yoga class. Based on Professor Ella's hesitant excitement, he's convinced her to get us to train with whatever props are in here. Wanting to know why specific students get out of combat, it pissed him off when he found out." I tell her. Knowing full well Rowan was listening, in fact the entirety of the class was watching. I didn't realise Genevieve was as popular as she was.

"Hello, my lovelies! We are going to be doing something special today!" Professor Ella's enthusiasm was beyond ridiculous. I blink at her, the other students so hesitant and scared, terrified of the audience we had because each of them were known between their other schools.

The ten students in her yoga class, and me, stare up at her, "So, Professor Rowan here wishes to share the equipment his students use. Given the circumstances, no matter disability or effort or prescription from your designated schools, the act to defend yourselves is extremely important. And the remaining students have agreed to sit back and wait while you look around the equipment and find something that you are most interested in. Then you'll be sorted into groups. This not only builds social communities, but also character, okay. So, you all have props in front of you. I want you all to try something. The trainers behind you will help you as well. But only once you signal for one." Professor Ella initiates, her eyes still glittering as the ten other students hesitantly look around, getting studied by the crowd of students.

I stare at Professor Rowan, he folds his arms and watches me, "You may look around, Miss Caesar." He says aloud.

Glancing at the others in the specific class, the lot of them go to the punching bags, one to a bow and arrow and the other to the swords, I glance around between the beam, a trampoline in the corner, they were directed more to the side. I felt the side of my lips twitch up, before I move towards the trampoline and students start cracking up laughing when I lift up before I start jumping on it.

I overhear Genevieve's laughing and Rowan looks ready to knock my teeth out. Even the trainers chuckle and look amused, "MISS CAESAR! I MEANT A WEAPON!" Rowan's frustrated voice loses its usual composure.

I saw the way Creed and his team were watching all amused too, watching as I jump. Twirling around, I raise my hands as music begins playing and I sensed Athena close, in one of the tinted rooms. The music plays louder and my hair pulls out of its braid as I drop on my back and laugh, Professor Ella giggles, "Celeste, honey, try one of the punching bags, maybe." She calls out, I sit on the trampoline, tilt my head like a puppy and pout.

Laughter gets louder from many students. Professor Ella smiles and gives Rowan a soft look. I smirk as I look at them and Rowan gestures for me to get off. Huffing, I step down, blowing out puffs of air just to blow out my cheeks. Rowan gestures for me to step up to a punching bag, "Give me a fist."

I show him a fist with my thumb tucked inside and Rowan gives me dark look, his cold fingers grab my hand and fix it for me, my lips form an 'O'.

I could feel Athena's laughter in my head as Rowan taps my feet and moves me, I squeal when he touches my hips, "That's ticklish." I lie, laughing at his look of annoyance, Athena was watching in intense enjoyment from the tinted windows, considering this was live entertainment for her.

Rowan punches the punching bag, then tells me to do the same. I punch it lightly but roll out my fist and squeak, "That hurt." I mumble.

He slaps me lightly on the side of my head and the students can't hold it in, laughing so hard while I look up at Rowan with my lips parted, "Ow." I gasp out.

He points to the punching bag, "Give it a fucking punch. This isn't a kitten, Miss Caesar. Punch the fucking bag." He orders.

"But I just did." I grumble, punching it again. Lightly, once again. In irritation, he shakes his head before he moves around me, he grabs a sword and hands it to me. I grab the handle and make a show of it dropping straight to the floor like it's the heaviest thing in this realm.