Episode 15: A Talk To Remember

ابدأ من البداية

C

Twenty minutes had passed and everyone was sitting down in the floor looking at the assassin. They still saw that he was still deep in his thoughts. Tari then asked the assassin/ "Um....Have you thought of the person responsible in doing that crime?"

The assassin remained silent until he looked at everyone with a serious but suspicious look on his face. "I think I may know who it is." Everyone then looked at him with curiosity as he was about to say on who the culprit might be. "The person who might've been in my guess.....might have been Syura."

Naturally, the two otakus , and Mario since he saw the person's wiki page, were shocked as they were very aware of who this person was. The rest, however, was confused on who this person was. SMG4 then looks at him as he was about to ask that question. "Um, Tatsumi. Who's this Syura person?"

But before the assassin could even answer, Axol then decided to explain who he was talking about. "So, do you remember the Prime Minister that was the main target of his group? Well, he does have a son and that was Syura."

"What/huh?!" Everyone responded to that as they never knew that the Prime Minister had a son.

"HuH, sO tHaT FaT hUtT cOuLd PrOcReAtE?" The Garo asked sarcastically as he wasn't actually surprised about this.

"We're getting off topic here people," They all heard Mario's voice and they turn towards him, who was then holding a photo of the person in general who was bulky with tan skin, green eyes and hair. What was noticeable for the rest to identify him was an X-shaped scar on his face and had a crown-like head gear. They never expected was that Mario of all people to be focus on something. "Syura is basically this brat who wanted to be Emperor of Tatsumi's world and he see the Captial as his 'Playground'," Everyone's reaction was that of disgust and anger as they all knew where Mario was going towards, "So, yeah, that's what you need to know about Syu boi."

"That sick bastard...!" Saiko uttered as she was gritting her teeth and got angry at what Mario had to say.

Luigi then had the same reaction as the Yandere. "He toys with people for his own amusement?!"

"How could he?! Tari said as she was very shocked about what Mario was referring to as his 'Playground' and Tatsumi referring to the 'Birds and the Bees against their free will'.

Bob, although he was shocked about this, wasn't actually surprised about what Mario and Tatsumi were referring to. "WoW, sO hE's ThOsE kInDs Of PeOpLe, HuH? No WoNdEr I aM nOt SuPrIsEd." Everyone then looked at the Garo as they were all confused to what he just stated.

"Well, I don't know about how you feel about him," They all turn towards Tatsumi who still that same expression on his face had, "But I have to warn you, he's fast and agile and is also proficient at hand to hand combat, and uses powerful moves like a double palm strike, which he can badly injure someone." Saiko wasn't so sure about that as she was quite sceptical on this Syura person's skill since she herself is good at taekwondo. "Hell, he did give my group a tough time and it look about us to pin him down to the ground and Sis to break his neck in order to kill him."

They were now aware of how dangerous this person was and could feel that they were going to have a tough time with him. Mario then went up to where the assassin was and he then placed his right hand on the assassin's left shoulder. "Hey!" Tatsumi looks at the idiot straight in the eyes, "Even if he was in this world, I won't so mercy to him. Just pure brutality because I...Ẁ̴̧̬̿ǫ̷̠̓͘n̸̻̰̅̓'̸̘̔̀t̴̼̀ ̷̺̒̊b̶̞͂e̴̗̎͝ ̴̹̃s̷̨̝̐o̶̢̞̾.̸̳̘̈̋.̶̢͈̄̑.̶̝̠͊̓.̵͙̪͝.̵̯̊.̸̭̿͜.̵̪̈́̽.̵͖͐.̵̢̘͛.̶̹̒͝.̷̻̿.̶̯̟͑͝.̴̹̈̚.̶̣͇͂.̴̹̈́̏M̴̡̗͐̈́E̴̲͎̾̀Ř̵̟͓̽C̸̪̝͗̐I̶̻̊͑F̴̗͓͌́Ù̵͔̏L̶̛̻̥!̵̖̉ͅ!̴͍̗̐͘!̵̜͓̊̊!̴̅ͅ!̴͙̪̌"