Plan?

(Also I would like to welcome Marta4157105 and @cpiru883  to my little community. Oh god, I'm sorry for not updating, I've been binge-watching shows and I kinda forgot this existed. this will be my version of the dream prison escape attempt.)

Technoblade Pov

I went to the coordinates I received from eret. It was on the outskirts of the main town, The base (that he probably built) looked like a normal house and didn't look suspicious at all. I rang the bell that was in front of the house, I waited for a while before Sapnap opens the door and lets me in. This.... is going to be interesting.

I was led to a room with a lot of people. There was a large board at the front where some instructions or a plan was written. I went to the front of the room where a basic plan was laid out. There was a plan where someone went to stay with dream while the others slowly started to rig the systems to not work while the others found a way to break into the prison without anyone noticing.

A discussion ensued about who was going to be stuck in prison with dream, but I mainly zoned out during the majority of the conversation. And somehow I ended up being the one who was going to be going to prison due to various reasons I did not pay attention to. So I was told to keep a good relationship with him and not get myself killed in the time I was visiting him. *cough* because Tommy got himself killed before *cough* I would be starting my visit on my birthday because that's fun.

Afterwards, I went back home to enjoy the freedom before I was put into prison again. A long journey later I was home. Wait a minute, eret promised to give me money and let y/n have his freedom. He did none of that, Eret you liar.

(Update pog? Update pog.)