Next?

Y/n Pov

Today is my 18th birthday so Woohoo. I leveled up into a new stage of life. I didn't expect to do anything big today considering the people that knew were a dying old woman, a librarian, and a toolsmith. I was so wrong. When I woke up there was a pumpkin pie with some sweet milk by my bedside. Clothes and water were already prepped for me. Woah.

Nvm, the author's tiny brain is struggling, so for his sake, I'll let the day be up to your imagination. It can be as wild as you like readers. The fourth wall shall forever be broken by me. Muahahahahaha. Now onto the angst.

After my birthday, I had to work non-stop to help with the material shortage. Too much was wasted on my birthday. It's kind of hard seeing everyone else is in their mid-50s or a kid too young or sheltered by their parents to work. Once I had helped out with farming, I went to see what I had to do next, chopping some wood ok. 

I went to the nearby forest and started chopping some wood. After about 2 hours I finished chopping down the wood. I had gotten around 2 stacks of Oakwood. I returned to the village and put the wood in the community chest. I was tired as hell. I wrote a note and returned to my house.

" Hey, I'm tired so I'll be resting for an hour before coming back, if you need me to do anything add it to the roster. If it's not too important make some of the teens do it :)

- Y/N L/N"

I sat down on my bed exhausted after work. And I ate some bread and passed out.