One-shot pt. 1

(Ok this is just a one-off IRL streamer AU. Also, Who_even_wears_crocs feel free to give any suggestions. Info
User name - AlienManY/N. Subs - 4.83 mil. Age - 21. Skin - a cyan-skinned alien with white hair. Wearing a blindfold, fave color shirt, pants and shoes.
Also there's gonna be kissing, no smut I'll leave that to your dirty minds)

Two YouTube Minecraft streamers called AlienManY/N and Technoblade are known to collab a lot. Techno barely uploads every month while Y/n uploads full-length videos every other day. How they came across each other no one knows probably because of the YouTube algorithm.

They are dating irl but haven't told chat yet, sure there are already ship fan art and fics. They are gonna stream today and let the viewers know.

Y/n pov

*insert whatever you do before starting a stream, and getting the stream ready* I started the stream. Around 50 people joined the stream almost immediately.

"What is up chat? Today I'm gonna tell you guys something very important but let's play on <private server name> first and let the rich people join the stream and give me money."

You logged onto your server and immediately invited techno onto it. Techno joined after a few minutes.

"Thank you Naviance for the 50, I hope you have an amazing day too. Thanks for becoming a channel member TeaIced," etc. You did the usual thanking for the money the billionaires sent you. "Oh the wealth it feels good"

"Why are you and techno streaming at the same time. Oh we've something important to tell you all today but since we need at least some money for existing and being Minecraft pros first"

You call techno on discord.

"Heyy techno, hi techno's chat"
"Helloo"
"Hey, techno where are you?"
"Oh, I'm at the North village. Being with my people. *techno village noise*"
"But techno, I am your people let me be with you, ma vie"

You head up to the village while the chat freaks out about what just happened, that's going to be clipped

"Hello, my pig king"

You crouch and give him the Minecraft kiss.

"Yes, hello my alien peasant"
"So chat now we're gonna tell you what we wanted to tell you"
"We're dating, your speculations were correct"

And the chat just went crazy, both of their faceless YouTubers were dating, sure there had been some flirting but they thought we were joking. It literally went a thousand miles per minute. I laughed.

"I seriously thought you all knew, we were being so obvious."
"Should we let them freak out by themselves or in chat"
"Let them freak out in chat, we're getting clout"
"By the way chat our relationship is serious like calling and texting each other every day serious."
"We are going to have a meet up on [date], so mark your calendars and buy my youtooz plushie"
"Damn no chance missing plugging in your youtooz plushie, while I already have one for free in courtesy of you."

(Magical time skip to [date])

So I was gonna meet up with techno, aka my world today, I made sure I had everything packed. It was 4 hours before my flight So I grabbed my suitcase, bag, camera, wallet, and keys. I put the suitcase in the back seat and my bag in the passenger seat. I checked to make sure I had everything. Laptop? check. Phone? check. Chargers? check. Random ass things to fiddle with? check. Mouse? check. Passport? check. Ticket? check. Gift for techno? check. Snacks? not check. Guess I'll buy some snacks on the way to the airport.