Same?

Y/n pov

It's been a week already. I've returned to my same old schedule. Wake up, Get ready, Have breakfast, Check up on Valarie, Help with the farm, Have lunch, Go mining, Help Valarie with anything, Read, Have Dinner, Go to sleep, Repeat. It's somewhat tiring but I've done this for a long time. It's as if nothing happened before.

Whenever I'm running errands or doing whatever, I'll pass by the sbi house. It makes me sad to think they'll probably still be out there fighting, and then never coming back. I'll get over it eventually as I did with everything else. The farmer family had expanded the village farm so there's more work there.

Valerie has been needing more attention lately since she's been getting more sick recently. The village doctor can't tell what's going wrong. I've been spending more time by her bedside. I haven't been keeping track of days later so I had bought a calendar from a wandering trader that visited my village. Today is [ 3 days b4 yr bday ]. Right, I'm going to turn eighteen soon. Hooray, I guess. I'm gonna turn into a boring adult woohoo.

Valarie said we should invite the entire village, but I wanted only the people I'm close with to come. So only Valarie, Jonah, Edith (Librarian) were going to be there. It was going to be at my house, the food would be made by yours truly, Jonah, he's an amazing cook okay? 

Anyways I'm not going to bore you with details about the party. It seems like I didn't mention that our village had an iron golem, its name was Alex. Alex had been around for decades as the villagers say. Although, we are planning to get another golem to protect our village since a lot of iron would go towards Alex. We only needed the pumpkin but unfortunately, we didn't grow pumpkins on the village farm.

We could really only obtain it from wandering traders or the mainland but so far we had no luck with the wandering traders and none of us wanted to go to the mainland since it was in chaos apparently. We had caught wind of rumors of a new country forming. We didn't know the name but it was a small but dangerous one apparently. Well, That's All I got so far tune in next time to see what shit goes down.