New village?

Y/n Pov

I woke up with a strange ringing in my ears, I felt around for any comfort of my home but I felt nothing but the cold blades of grass around me. My head and left arm were aching with my vision blacking out at random spots. I don't know what's happening. It was getting dark, Monster will come. Although I'm also fourteen I still how to fend for myself properly. I'll try and find some shelter, I didn't make it very far before blacking out again.  

(Time Skip)

I woke up in an unfamiliar place I was in someone's house. I stayed where I was as I didn't have enough energy to move around. After some time an old villager wearing Green robes Entered the house. "How are you feeling sweetie?" she asked worriedly. "I feel fine. But who are you? where am I? All remember is Blacking out on the grass alone." hngghh that ringing is back. The Villager said "Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Valarie and you're at my house" 

I was soon introduced to the rest of the villagers, I most exited to meet the toolsmith Jonah because he knew how to fight with weapons!

(Time skip)

I was comfortable living in this village far away from the main civilization. I had gotten lessons from most of the villagers, they taught me how to do their job. Jonah also trained me to  fight with a sword, he said that I'm pretty good at fighting. Whenever I wasn't doing that I was mining or helping Mrs. Valarie with stuff.
That peaceful life unfortunately didn't last for more than 3 years when they attacked....