Comfort?

Y/n Pov

Yea nope. I'm out, I don't want the author's pea-sized brain to struggle to write the dramatic and sad backstory of Tubbo. So I do the only logical that I could think of Grabbed tubbo and ran out of the cave. As much as wanted to know what shit would go down if we stayed, I don't want the author to take years to update. Yea I like breaking the fourth wall, it's fun.

I looked at Tubbo. He didn't want to be there, He thought he was strong enough to face the goat but he wasn't I could tell. His eyes were filled with sadness. Sadly, the goat is a ghost otherwise I would've killed him for doing what he did to tubs. Tubbo was crying. I didn't really know what to do. I guess all those memories came back to him. I hugged him.

"Hey hey hey it's gonna be okay. He can't do anything to you now" I whispered to him. "You're strong, He's weak. You've grown past him" I rubbed circles on his back as He cried into my shirt.  "You're amazing, you're perfect, Don't Believe in anything He told you alright?" He calmed down a bit. "You don't need to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Take as long as you need. I'm here for you..." I didn't say anything after that, just stayed there for as long as he needed me. He eventually passed out after crying. I put him in one of our beds.

I headed back down to the cave. I needed to know what kind of shitstorm happened while we were gone and when I went in, the view shocked me......

----------

Double update!? pogg ok I kinda have no idea what will happen so if you have literally any idea I will take it. Also, I love fluff it'll come later when all the godamn drama ends. Anyways love y'all <3