War?

Y/n Pov

I didn't know where to go. I wasn't on either side of the war. I didn't know what happened before this. This is the reason why the mainland is scary. I ended up going back to the little tent I made. I sat by the campfire wondering what I was going to do. It was clear that the people I knew were involved in this. I knew I couldn't escape this mess. So I prepared for the war, mending my slightly enchanted armor and weapons.

I didn't bring supplies for war so I didn't really have a lot of stuff in my barrels. I thought we would just deal with glatt and then leave. I rummaged through my chests to find my arrows. If I can't run I'll fight then. I couldn't sleep the entire night.

(The next day)

I spent the morning making sure everything was ready. I put on my armor, grabbed my weapons and food, and headed to the grounds. I saw that some of the people who claimed to be on Tommy's side weren't there. Techno soon arrived with an army of dogs. Even then techno was outnumbered. The army for L'Manberg moved to attack Techno. However, their efforts were rendered ineffective by his Hound Army, which would quickly swarm any attacker. Techno was able to stay mobile and avoid direct encounters, picking off some of the weaker members of L'Manberg. The L'Manberg army was able to kill off most of his Hound Army, and once the Hound Army was nearly defeated, Techno gave Phil a signal for something, and then Phil went away. Fourteen withers were spawned, and the L'Manbergians were quickly overwhelmed by the combination of the withers and Technoblade. Techno had also splashed invisibility potions on everyone, leading some to attack their allies instead of the withers, out of pure confusion. The withers bought valuable time for Techno and his allies, and the chaos of the shooting, fighting, and screaming continued until Dream finished the machines. Techno also took the opportunity to restock on supplies, to return the "do not read" book to Ranboo, and to take his trident from the chests in the house. 

Someone had set off a large chain of tnt. TNT began raining down on the battle as Techno continued shooting into the fray. Multiple people fled, fearing the TNT raining down. I didn't flee but dodged the TNT to the best of my abilities, but still, I got hurt from some of the explosions.  After the TNT explosions began to die down, Techno and Tommy began to battle with both swords and words, fighting over loyalty, betrayal, and the way the government had destroyed everything. I tried to stop them but I was quickly overpowered and thrown out. From all my injuries, it was hard to get up with it hurting like a bitch, so all I could do was sit and watch. 

Techoblade called the area- "The youngest anarchy area!" about FitMC. got angry at Technoblade for mocking FitMC and after arguing over the fact Jack fought for L'Manberg despite the fact L'Manberg did nothing for him, Jack challenged Technoblade to a duel. Jack was on his last life, meaning that if he lost this fight then he would never return whilst Technoblade accepted - believing it could be an easy win. Unexpectedly, Jack held his own against Techno and even brought down his health and becoming the first person to almost canonically kill him. Techno hit Jack off the platform they had been dueling where Jack fell into the huge crater below. After realizing Jack survived, Technoblade jumped down after him and the two fought it out in the ruins. Technoblade managed to kill Jack after a long-fought-out battle. Surprisingly for Jack, he found that he respawned instead of dying permanently - as he should have. Instead of questioning it, Jack returned to the death battle.

While I watched the battle, the pain got worse. Most people were almost fine with minor injuries due to them fleeing when they still had a chance. As the chaos died down, the L'Manbergians, neutral members, and the anarchists began to talk amongst themselves. While they spoke, Dream continued maintaining the TNT machine in the background. Everyone else sat talking, with Techno stating he wanted to see L'Manberg turn to bedrock and be chunk-errored. Some simply stayed silent, looking upon the crater L'Manberg had become.

I laid in the crater overwhelmed by the pain. It suddenly ended someone had splashed me with a healing potion. But I passed out before I could see who it was.

(time skip)

I was still in the crater. I couldn't see anyone around. My body felt fine with some minor pain. I got up after some time and climbed out the crater. I heard some distant arguing, I couldn't tell who the people were. I didn't care enough to find out. I slowly walked to my camp but I was stopped by the obsidian wall. I got out my pickaxe and slowly hacked away at the obsidian until I could finally get out. I went to my camp and reached my bed and passed out on it.