New People?

Y/n Pov

I was helping out Mrs. Valerie with the farm when I saw a boy with light brown hair wandering around looking for something. "Hey kid you need help? You look new!" I yelled out to him. He looked startled but he said something but i couldn't hear him. I told Valerie I was gonna go help him. I went closer to him I could tell he was around 17, he wore a green button up shirt and some loose jeans. "Hi, I'm Tubbo Minecraft." He stuck out his hand. I shook his hand "Nice to meet you I'm n/n (nick name) L/n" I helped him.

(Magical Time skip cuz the person that is writing this needs help)

Tubbo and I became very good friends. I met his family and Mr. Minecraft is my uncle so we are cousins. :D I got into the habit of wearing a black mask with a :( face in white on it. Tommy and Wilbur always seemed kind of uncomfortable seeing wear it. They had another brother like figure but he never visited. There was always something to do around the village. I'd gotten almost full diamond armor but I had iron pants. I had full enchanted tools and armor. I was one of the best fighters in the village. 

(Time skip I'm so sorry)

It was a normal day we were running out of wood so I went to go chop some trees in the nearby forest biome. I'd gathered most of what was needed I took a break to refill my hunger bar and rest. I was out  chopping some more trees when I saw them in their camp.....

[I'm really sorry for the short updates]