Chapter One

Lucas' s POV

We entered the Lobby airy, high-ceilinged, black and brown expensive furnitures

Impressive. It looks just as expensive as its sounded I wouldn't want my children to be in a cheap environment .

" Come on Dada, come on! " saif my four year old daughter Heaven as she fasten her pace.

I chuckled " Slow down sweetie we are here no need to rush" As I signed in the parents list .

" We late Dada" as she was about to trip I quickly held her arm and lifted her up before she could hit the floor.

" Why are we even here?" My nine year old daughter Halo groaned
" To learn how dance , you already agreed to this remember?"

Learning how to dance wasn't the only reason I brought them here . Dancing came with Health benefits and it was an everyday exercise and they will always be active ,its came with Discipline which is something I want them to learn and be and I want my daughters to be confident .

" But I didn't know it would be this early!" She exclaimed I just smiled " The sooner you learn how to dance the better , plus Heaven would be disappointed if you don't want to do ballet class with her" all she did is cross her arms . I don't know where she got that from.

From the distance we could already hear the classical music .

" We here! We here!"

I pushed the heavy wooden doors open as we walked in the ballet studio. Gracious , wood-paneled .

As we enter every heads turns towards us ,the room fell silent upon the our presence.

While the Lady in her early twenties dressed  in a ballet attire which I'm assuming is the teacher walked towards me.

She is gorgeous with brown coiled hair which is  place into a neat bun and features which are really pleasing to look at . Tapered waist and a burnished complexion, button dark brown eyes.

She is alluring.

She held herself with confidence yet friendliness . The girls will definitely learn something from her.

Heaven ran to her and stood in front of her as she gazed at her. I see a twinkle of amazement in her eyes .

" You prwetty" she said. She is right about that one .

The lady giggled and smiled a genuine one which surprise me " so are you two " her eyes flicks to Halo and all she did was roll her eyes .

" You must be Mr Armani , I'm Angel Reed " she smiled and extended her hand .

" Nice to meet you " I replied
" These are my girls Halo and Heaven" she nodded and smiled

" Class started few minutes ago but no worries we were just warming up, " Halo you can go join the girls your age whom are at the back , Heaven you come in the front row " the girls took their positions.

I nodded to her which she smiled in return and walked out, of course on my way to the lobby I see women smile seductively at me which I ignored I don't have time for a love life and few have rings in the fingers .

Why would you flirt with another man when you have a husband at home ? Plus I was way out of their league.