Chapter 1: The Beginning of the Future Demon King

Comenzar desde el principio

Trunk had his head down.

Chronoa: " Well? Which one?"

She looks extremely mad.

Trunk: " I...."

Y/N: " It was me."

Trunk and Chronoa looked at you.

Chronoa walked up to you.

Chronoa: " I appreciate your honesty Y/N. Which history did you change?"

Y/N: " My own."

Chronoa had a look of sympathy.

Y/N: " I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing her dying everyday. Do you even know what it like seeing the person you love die in front of you?!"

Trunk looks at the table then looks at you shocked and thought you were protecting him taking responsibility for something he did.

Chronoa: " I have to watch this everyday Y/N. I seen many people die. I know how you feel. I wish I could do things otherwise."

You looked down.

Chronoa: "...I'm actually surprised you found your scroll but..I kept it away from here so you wouldn't interfere....Y/N...I'm afraid you didn't resist temptation."

Y/N: "...What happens now? Punishment? No food for a week?"

Chronoa: " I'm afraid this is a grave offense Y/N. You....you must be banished from the Time Patrol."

Trunk eyes widen.

Y/N: "....I....I understand...."

Chronoa: " I wish things were different Y/N....really I do. But we all have our duty's. I'm just doing mine. If we need help we will get you. But...unfortunately you failed to resist the temptation. I hope you have a good life Y/N."

You nod and walked outside as Trunk ran to you when you were outside.

Trunk: " Y/N STOP!!!"

You looked at him.

Trunk: " You don't have to do this! This was my mistake."

Y/N: " Trunk nothing I said was a lie."

Trunk: "...but...you had to confess....for my sake."

You walked up to him and gently grabbed his shoulders.

Y/N: " At least you're change will be permanent....mine.......sigh...take care my friend."

You walked off as Trunk grip his hand tight.

Trunk: "...Y/N..."

- Universe 7  Unknown planet. -

You were sitting on the ground.

Vados came and tried to cheer you up with food.

While trying to convince you to be the next god of Destruction ultimately failing.

She did left with a lot of food for you.

???: " You know I can't help but get mad."

You looked behind you seeing Towa.

Towa: " You literally saved over 6 million life's by going back in time

Towa: " You literally saved over 6 million life's by going back in time. Yet she got mad."

Y/N: " TOWA!"

You gather energy in your hands.

Towa: " I'm not here to fight Y/N."

Y/N: " AND I SHOULD TRUST YOU WHY?!"

Towa: " BECAUSE IM THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU THAT SCROLL!"

You stop gathering energy.

Y/N: "......why? Aren't you supposed to kill me? For Killing Mira? For ruining your plans?"

Towa: " Not necessary. Do you have any idea how hard that scroll was to find?"

Y/N: "...uhhhhh..."

Towa: " Extremely hard. Chronoa tossed it into the limbo."

You looked at Towa.

Towa: "....... I sort of expecting Chronoa to let you off..but I seems to be wrong. You just wanted to prevent mass carnage and save her. She didn't care and undid what you do. What the point of protecting time if millions have to die?"

Y/N: "......"

Towa: "..I can bring her back."

Your eyes widen.

Towa: "...but. I want something in return."

She walked up to you.

You expect her to say you work for her now.

But she gently touched your cheeks.

Towa: " I get to join in on the love."

Y/N: "...that...not my decision..."

Towa: " I know. But Pyrrha will return as a half demon. But come we have a lot to do."

She smiled and offered her hand.

You think for a couple of minutes before grabbing her hand and you both vanished.

Elder Kai: Chronoa what wrong?

Chronoa: "...it...it the timelines....there been a mass genocide in over 10 timelines. What did Towa do?"

( Well that it for the beginning.

What do you think happens next?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter.)