Chapter 201: Big game

On the day of entering the crew, Luo Lingxing came with Ye Luohan. Everyone did not expect to see Ye Luohan here. After all, this movie is a small-cost movie. The big coffee, coupled with the director of the industry's newest director Feng Ruiyu, does not seem to be able to afford Ye Luohan.

"Is the male **** here to visit the class? His relationship with Luo Lingxing is as good as the rumor. Hey, when Luo Lingxing entered the crew on the first day, the male **** even sent him over, which is really enviable." One The little artist said enviously.

"But Luo Lingxing doesn't have fiances anymore? Why did Major General Han don't send Luo Lingxing, I thought it would be Major Han Han on the first day." Another little artist said with regret, she had originally I thought I would be fortunate enough to see the youngest and most powerful major general of this empire.

"Major Han must be very busy. There is time to send him over, and we are the crew here. As a soldier, Major Han certainly doesn't like this kind of place very much."

"It's the same thing, but this Luo Ling star is really powerful. It is both Major General Han's fiance, and I heard that the two are about to get married, and they are good friends with Ye Luo Han. Both male gods are in his hands. What. "

"Married? So fast? Where did you hear the news?"

"You shouldn't be online without internet during this time, it's crazy all over the internet, or Major General Han posted it on Weibo in person." "Since you're here, just change your clothes and shoot your show for the first time." Feng Ruiyu saw that Ye Luohan was not as ecstatic as other directors, but said casually, and then he was busy with other things. However, the onlookers were fooled by these words.

"So the director means that the male **** is the leading actor this time?"

"True and false, does the director have such a great ability to invite the goddess to be the leading actor? The reward of the goddess should be scary, does the director have so much money?"

"It should be none, otherwise our shooting scene will not be so ... simple." Several staff members could not help but spit out.

"I don't have the money to invite him, but I have the money to invite you to go." The voice of Yintai was heard from behind. Several of the staff members heard Feng Ruiyu's clenched teeth, and immediately stood up and looked at each other. Ha ha ha flew to their respective posts, they should not have noticed the director's arrival and did not say those words.

The staff dare not talk about it, but they do n’t talk about it if they do n’t represent other people, especially those small artists and celebrities. For Ye Luohan, they can only be seen on TV or on the big screen. For the first time.

Although they have entered the entertainment industry, their status is very low. They say that the good points are artists, and the unpleasant points are the tricks. There is no chance to meet the gods of the entertainment industry. At this point, they want to see them all day long. Fans who are not seen by stars are no different.

Ye Luohan played the male lead Du Ruixuan, Luo Lingxing played his youngest uncle He Mingyu, Du Ruixuan was He Mingyu's senior at the same university, the two met first, and then Du Ruixuan met his sister He Mingyue through He Mingyu, was this The generous and strong girl was moved, so she began to communicate with He Mingyue, and the two reached the point of discussing marriage.

He Mingyu is a standard sister control, because He Mingyu and He Mingyue's parents were gone when they were very young. He Mingyu was raised by her sister, so she is very dependent on her sister, even though Du Ruixuan is his senior and friend , But heard that he was going to marry his sister, He Mingyu still formulated a series of plans to test Du Ruixuan's ability and sincerity to her sister, and the story starts here.