Chapter 118: Confession

Han Junzhan frowned, his expression seemed anxious, but he didn't know how to express it. In the end, he could only say four words stiffly: "I like you."

"Ah?" Luo Lingxing still cared about the pain in his heart. Suddenly he heard Han Junzhan's confession, but he didn't react for a while.

"Lolo, I like you, I don't want to dissolve the marriage contract." Han Junzhan looked at Luo Lingxing seriously and said word by word.

Luo Lingxing looked at Han Junzhan's eyes and knew that this person was serious, but when they got engaged, they obviously had no emotions, did they?

"However, I treat you ..." Luo Lingxing paused and couldn't bear to say that after this period of time, he couldn't say that he didn't have any feelings for Han Junzhan, but he didn't get along with the other person for a lifetime. In his opinion, Han Junzhan is a friend worthy of deep friendship.

"I know, I don't force you, but I hope you can give me a chance not to dissolve our marriage contract, if ... if you still can't like me in the end, I will dismiss." Han Junzhan said bitterly, he still The first time I felt such bitterness, my mouth was full, and I could not swallow it.

He didn't expect that his always cold heart would even realize the sweetness of love on a certain day, but since he has already identified this person, then he will not let go!

In the face of Han Junzhan's expected look, with a bitter look, Luo Lingxing couldn't say it if he refused. In fact, if he didn't hear them mention it at the Han family today, he might have been getting along with Han Junzhan so lightly. As for the marriage contract may have been buried in their hearts, no one will mention it.

After all, the days they lived with seem to have been pretty good.

"Nothing will change between us, and I will not force you to do things you don't like to do." Han Junzhan was nervously waiting for Luo Lingxing's reply, and also gave his own commitment, but some instinctive things If the other party likes it, it is not in this range.

"I know, just when I didn't say anything." Luo Lingxing finally said, just get along as usual for a while, and my mood was instantly relaxed. "En." Han Junzhan said, although he didn't get the most thoughts. The answer you want, but it 's not bad now. He believes that in the future, Lolo will definitely like himself, and he will never let go.

Some words are not non-existent, and some things have changed slowly and quietly.

It is about to celebrate the Chinese New Year. This is not the first year that Lolo has spent here, but it is the first year he actually participated in. After all, when he was on New Year 's Day last year, he was still lying in bed and was so weak that he even got up It's more difficult, because everyone didn't have a good New Year, but this year is different.

Grandpa Luo also came home on the last day of the year ago. Actually, when Grandpa Luo learned that Luo Lingxing had returned to Luo Yunxing, he started chasing home. Unfortunately, he went too far, and he came back. It takes several days, plus occasionally meeting some old friends on the road, and then being invited to visit, the time is naturally delayed, but fortunately, it can be caught up with the New Year.

"Grandpa." Luo Lingxing shouted obediently when he saw Luo Cangqiang.

In fact, strictly speaking, Luo Lingxing should be called Luo Canggong's grandfather, but because Luo Lingxing's family name is now changed to Luo's family, they are called Luo Cangqiong's grandfather like Luo Bingxu.

"Grandpa." Several other brothers also shouted. Everyone is on holiday now, and they greet the old man at the door.

"Xiaoxing is back, come and let grandpa look." Luo Cangqiong walked towards Luolingxing with a smile on his face, and threw the remaining four brothers and brothers aside directly, pulling Luolingxing to ask for warmth.