Chapter 153: Interstellar superstar

After this incident, the fans of the Asian Asian League are now completely disappointed with him. Even if there is still a part of them who insisted before, there is nothing to say at this moment. Even if netizens are cursing the Asian Asian League, no one will be in Stand up and say a word for him.

— It is also sad that individuals do this.

Luo Lingxing witnessed the change of fans for the first time, and it was also the first time he felt emotions for fans. In his view, fans are a group of very cute people, even if someone with unknown truth is maliciously attacking you and blacking you , Your fans will stand firm on your side to accompany you, trust you, and fight against those with malicious intentions.

There are such a lovely group of people who are willing to support you, and why should they be disappointed? Only by working hard to produce good works can these fans' trust and support be returned.

As an idol, you need to take a good lead, spread positive energy, and lead your fans to the right path, so that they will be proud of you and become better. Similarly, idols will become stronger and better because of fans. The two are mutual.

If the idols only enjoy the love and support of the fans unilaterally, but do not take the lead, even if there are more fans at the beginning to support him and trust him, sooner or later, they will be completely disappointed in the idol, causing the idols to betray themselves I am left alone.

The Asian-Asian League is an example of Chiguo Guo!

"Xiao Luo, I still can't believe that Ye Dashen is going to sign up for our small studio." Chen Hongliang said, since he got the news, he has been in a state of trance.

It has not been a month since their studio was established. So far, there are only two employees, he and Luo Lingxing. Under such a simple studio, the night **** wants to join, which is basically a thinking Things you dare not think about, okay.

He had also thought that he would sign a few newcomers with potential in the future, and then support them to gain popularity, and also promote the development of the studio, so that in the future there should be more people willing to sign in to their studio, and then will The studio grew and established a company.

This is a necessary path for the development of every studio and entertainment company, but who can think that their first signing will actually be the well-known interstellar superstar Ye Luohan, with his joining, just said You can skip all the processes in the process, and you can just follow the link.

No wonder Chen Hongliang still has no sense of reality.

"Is this true, are you so surprised?" Luo Lingxing still couldn't understand Chen Hongliang's idea. In his view, he just signed a partner. Of course, he was quite pleasing to see this partner.

"Of course surprised, anyone who knows will be surprised, okay?" Chen Hongliang said with staring eyes.

"I'm not surprised." Luo Lingxing said innocently.

Chen Hongliang couldn't help rolling his eyes. "Aren't you a normal person at all? I really want to know what will make you look surprised and shocked."

Obviously, he is less than 20 years old. As a result, he seems to have lived steadily and tens of years. Only after years of precipitation can he have such an arrogant attitude.

In fact, what Chen Hongliang didn't know is that Luo Lingxing's body is indeed only a teenager, but who can know that it contains a soul that has lived for thousands of years, and it is strange to be calm.

"Speaking of business, today I have talked with Brother Xiao, and I could have signed the contract today. However, because the identity of the other party is too special, I plan to hold a press conference and sign the contract in public. Value and respect, on the other hand, you can also promote our studio, what do you think? "Chen Hongliang said his thoughts and asked.