Chapter 189: Red carpet partner

The signing of the Xiayuan contest and the debut album have been discussed. Guan Anhua has also officially entered the Junling studio, and his first job is to prepare to attend the opening ceremony of the Golden Fox Film Festival and awards with Luo Lingxing ceremony.

The Golden Fox Film Festival is held every five years, and every time it is held, it is a good opportunity for countless small stars to try to mix the red carpet. Even as a supporting role, as long as they can occupy a little bit of coverage in the report, they can Increased popularity.

Therefore, as the nominee for this time, Luo Lingxing went to the opening ceremony, which attracted many people's envy, jealousy and hatred. Even if they could not win the award, it would be a great honor for a newcomer. It will be smoother.

"Does Luo Luo's female partner have a suitable candidate?" Guan Anhua asked Chen Hongliang. After all, he had just taken over Luo Lingxing. He still knew about Luo Lingxing's connections and relationships.

"Do you think Shen Chuxia is okay? She, as the hostess of" Interstellar Mecha ", is also going to attend this opening ceremony, and it is more topical to match up with Lolo with her coffee." Chen Hongliang suggested.

Luo Lingxing, as a newcomer, has been hot recently, but after all, there are not enough coffee places, and there are no female artists in their studio, so few have worked together, so Shen Chuxia is the most suitable.

Of course, the reason why he dared to propose this is based on the premise that Ye Luohan did not go to participate. After all, Ye Luohan as the actor of "Interstellar Mecha", if he participates, it is necessary to partner with the heroine, but the entertainment circle Everyone knows that Ye Luohan has never liked to participate in the promulgation of these awards, even if he has nominated or even won, they are all received by his agent representative.

There is only one person in the entertainment industry who can be so capricious but everyone is holding it.

"Shen Chuxia is okay. She has a good personality and is easy to get along with. Let her mention some Luo Luo. It should be no problem. Then I will contact her." Guan Anhua said that she would contact Shen Chuxia's agent, but was Xiao Ming who came in just stopped.

Guan Anhua and Xiao Ming used to be good friends in the circle. Even if Guan Anhua later withdrew from the brokerage circle, they often have contacts, and this time they can become Luo Lingxing ’s brokers. Guan Anhua also knew that it was Xiao Ming. Recommended, so he remembered the friend's kindness.

"Why are you here?" Guan Anhua asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why can't I come here? This is also the place where I work." Xiao Ming also frowned back slightly.

"Seriously." Guan Anhua said helplessly. When they contacted, they used to be ridiculous, but now they have to be serious when working.

"It's still as boring as before. I'm here to tell you that Ye Luohan will also attend the opening ceremony and awards ceremony of the Golden Fox Film Festival this time, and he said he wanted to go with the Luo Luo along the red carpet, so you don't give Luo Luo found a female partner, of course, his female partner does not need. "Xiao Ming came to convey the meaning of Ye Luohan.

Guan Anhua and Chen Hongliang heard the words and could not help but stunned, dumbly said: "The **** of the night will also participate? Hasn't he not participated before?"

Since close contact with Ye Luohan, Chen Hongliang feels that many of his cognitions have been refreshed. For example, it is rumored that Ye Dashen only receives one movie every year, but as a result, he also received TV series this year. For example, Ye Dashen never attended any banquet. As a result, Ye Dashen also "captured" Luo Lingxing from the killing feast. For example, Ye Dashen never participated in any awards ceremony. As a result, Xiao Ming came over and told him that Ye Dashen was going to participate.