Chapter 176: an eye for an eye

"Master, this must be someone who deliberately designed our son for you. Someone must not want you to be the secretary of the State Council before they can use our son to deal with you. We must not let this scene go." West Suddenly, my mother said, she had only this son, and she must not let the old man be completely disappointed in him, otherwise she would not have to rely on it.

Mother West thought for a while, and continued: "Master, I know, it must be Su Lingping, only he has these materials, and he must only want to take revenge on our family's son. . "

The more Western mothers said, the more they felt that this must be done by the Su family. After all, only Su Lingping had these materials in hand, and they were very angry when they last came.

"It's unlikely, Su Lingping doesn't have such a courage." Xihai didn't believe it, but he was a bit skeptical.

"Su Lingping didn't, and Su Zhiwei did. It must be that he didn't meet the conditions given by the old man and wanted to climb up on his own, so he planned to step on the old man." Wink.

Xi Liangqing met quickly and said, "Dad, he must have done it. He also said that he must definitely make me look good that day. He must have posted it on the Internet. He knows that you are now a critical candidate. Choose to distribute it during this period. "

Xihai's brows were also tightly wrinkled. When he thought of the Su family, he had a headache. He thought he had found a helper. He didn't expect to raise a wolf. If the Su family really did, he would never spare Theirs, even if he can't be the director, it's no problem to deal with a Su family!

These days, there is another person who has been very unsatisfactory, that is Liu Guanghua. After all, he can be regarded as a member of this Yanzhao door. Who made him also hook up with Xi Liangqing before.

I think if Liu Guanghua knew one day that such a thing would happen to Xi Liangqing, he would never go to hook him. Now, it is estimated that the intestines that have regretted are all green.

Before Su Lingping got evidence of the incident between Liu Guanghua and Xi Liangqing, the Su family retaliated against the Liu Group, and the Liu Group suffered a major blow as a result. The shares continued to fall, and many shareholders divestment, so that Liu Shi suddenly fell into a crisis.

The Yanzhaomen incident occurred again this time, and Liu ’s reputation was hit hard. Liu Guanghua ’s reputation was already as bad as Xi Liangqing ’s.

There were some fans who supported Liu Guanghua before, but now there are only curses and taunts on him on the Internet. There is no one willing to come forward for him, so that Liu Guanghua is afraid to go online.

Losing the protection of the Liu Group, the reputation of the sister-in-law is already bad, and he always relies on his identity to be arrogant, and his popularity is very bad, and he has offended many people. Naturally, people all fall into the well, and those who are gloating and waiting are waiting to watch a good show.

All of the bitter results must be swallowed by myself, and Liu Guanghua's brokerage company has hidden him gradually and secretly. I believe that it will not be long before this person will be forgotten by the rapidly changing entertainment circle.

Liu Guanghua rarely reflected on himself carefully. He used to be very smooth in the entertainment industry or in any field, but when did everything start to go wrong?

It seems that it started from grabbing the role with Luo Lingxing. First, the fancy character was taken away by Luo Lingxing. Afterwards, when anything related to Luo Lingxing happened, he was always particularly unlucky. If there is a shuttle in the world After he decided to go back to see Luo Lingxing, he would have to hide far away. Is he still the Prince of Liu Group now, continue to mix like a fish in the entertainment area?