Chapter 133: Jun Ling audition

Chen Hongliang also knew that once Luo Lingxing decided something, it would not be easily changed, just like the contract was cancelled with Huahai Entertainment.

"What's the name of the studio?" Chen Hongliang sighed deeply and could only go to help him register the studio. As for whether it is really only the artist Luo Lingxing, then wait for it later.

Luo Lingxing thought for a while and said, "Jun Ling." Jun Ling was the sect of his previous life. When he entered the sect, the master was his master. Later, the master gave it to him, but in the end, he still had no way. Watching Junling go on, now that he is planning to establish his own studio in another world, this name is quite suitable.

Can be regarded as a little thought of that world.

"Okay, I know. I will send you the screenplays screened in the past few days. You can see if there are any characters you are interested in." Chen Hongliang said weakly. He can predict that if Luo Lingxing founded the studio himself When the matter was spread, how many people would question it and wait to see the joke.

There are not a few celebrities who founded studios and even companies, but they all have the same feature, that is, they only start to create their own companies after they have achieved fame. Like Luo Lingxing, they started their own studios just after the start of their careers. An arrogant child who "want to run before he stabilized."

Alas ... forget, who made him **** with Luo Lingxing long ago, since Luo Lingxing wanted to start a studio, he would only have support.

"Well, come to me if you don't have enough money." Luo Lingxing said. He also knew that it would take a lot of money to establish a studio, but fortunately he is not short of money now.

"I know, I will definitely not be polite to you." Chen Hongliang will not be polite in this respect, after all, he is not as rich as the person in front of him.

Luo Lingxing now has all of his income in Chen Hongliang 's hands. It 's not his harsh Luo Lingxing, but this kid who does n't lack money at all, let Chen Hongliang temporarily take it. After all, sometimes he goes out to find resources. This money will also be used.

Besides, in addition to the purple card given by the third brother, Luo Lingxing also has a black card given by Grandpa Han Junzhan, even if he spends a lot of money on it.

After hanging up the video, the terminal rang, it should be the other party sent the script, Luo Lingxing clicked to receive.

Chen Hongliang sent a total of three scripts to Luo Lingxing, of which two movies, one TV series, the one of the TV series is male number one, which is the theme of the ancient fairy genre, and the other two movies are male number two, Although the directing director is not as good as Qian Xuewen, but it is notoriously famous, and the content of the script is also good. These are the three scripts selected by Chen Hongliang among many scripts, no matter which one is placed in the other. On the stars, it was all scrambled for, but it was put here in Luo Lingxing, but he could still be used to pick and choose. If this is known to others, it will definitely envy jealousy and hate to death.

Luo Lingxing spent two days reading these three scripts. Generally speaking, the actors who have been exposed to electricity rarely want to go back to pick up the TV series. After all, the TV series is not as good as the movie, even a male film. Both of them are higher than the male number one of the TV series. However, this problem does not exist at all in Luo Lingxing, because for him there is only a difference between like and dislike, and other factors are not within his consideration.

The dates of the two films are staggered, but unfortunately one of the films conflicts with the TV series, and Luo Lingxing likes the script of the TV series very much. After all, this script tells a lot closer to his previous life, so this He has an inexplicable kindness and naturally does not want to give up this TV series, so he can only discard the conflicting movie.