Chapter 165: -A gift

Su Lingping suddenly looked at Liu Guanghua with a sharp and hateful look. It seemed that she wanted to completely remove Liu Guanghua's skin.

Liu Guanghua was taken aback by Su Lingping's sudden look, could not help but took a step back, and opened the distance between him and Su Lingping.

"Ling Ping, what's the matter with you? Wouldn't it be drunk." Liu Guanghua asked with palpitations.

He thought that this was Su Lingping's performance after being drunk, and he secretly decided that he would never drink with the other party in the future. If he was drunk, he would look like he could not kill him. He dared not drink with the other party. If Xiaoming really lost this, wouldn't it be too suffocating.

"What's wrong? You still ask me what's wrong? Should I ask you this sentence?" Su Lingping said hard, suppressing his inner anger, and said fiercely.

I was so happy to be drinking today, but who knew that I had received such a "gift". If it wasn't for this anonymous email, he wouldn't know it. It turns out that his good friend hooked up with his man. endure!

"I ... what's wrong with me?" Liu Guanghua asked in a panic. At the same time, he was also very dissatisfied with Su Lingping. In the tone of the other party's questioning, he thought he didn't do anything sorry for him, and just now they Are n’t you happy drinking?

"Look at what this is?" The photos on Su Lingping's two terminals were transferred to Liu Guanghua, and his eyes were fixed on Liu Guanghua.

Liu Guanghua was confused. After seeing the picture on the photo, his small face was pale and scared, and his heart was even panic. He quickly explained: "Ling Ping, it is not like this, you listen to me, it really is not In this way, this photo is synthesized at first glance, I have never done anything like this. "

Liu Guanghua is still thinking about Luo Lingxing now. His heart is thumping. He is about to jump out of his chest. Obviously what they are doing is concealed. Why was they photographed, and it was also sent to Su Lingping. do?

"Synthesized? You think I'm a fool, then this one, this one can't always be synthesized?" Su Lingping felt like he was about to get angry and threw the video directly to Liu Guanghua.

Photos can be synthesized, but videos can never be synthesized. If they are synthesized, then the technology is really high, so realistic.

Looking at the video, Liu Guanghua's face was even paler. If the light was darker, he thought it was a ghost. Liu Guanghua couldn't believe the two people who watched the video intersect, and they were horrified. It ’s all temporary, and no one can prepare the equipment specifically to shoot this, or someone else ca n’t take the picture. Where did this video come from? Does Xi Liangqing have such a hobby?

Liu Guanghua regretted it for a while. He knew that this person had such a hobby, and he said he would not go to bed with him.

Yes, the two protagonists who are "fighting" on the video are Liu Guanghua and Xi Liangqing.

When Liu Guanghua spoke to the dark horse at the beginning, it happened that Xi Liangqing came to inspect it. In the case that Su Lingping didn't notice it, he went through the song and exchanged a few times, but I didn't expect that the video would be taken. Gave Su Lingping.

Su Lingping watched Liu Guanghua watching the video without talking, and his face was even more ugly. Even his expression was distorted. He raised his hand and slapped it hard.

"I really didn't expect you to be such a person. A Qing is my man. Do you dare to seduce?" Su Lingping now can't wait to unload Liu Guanghua directly. He used to be blind before he felt like this Only when people have the same interest will he consider this person as a friend, and now it seems that he has led the wolf into the room.