Littler Star (OT8)

Start from the beginning

"You're pregnant."

"What!?"

He should have seen it coming, in a way. He'd been a bit moodier lately, he got tired easily, and now he got randomly sick? Plus, now that he thought about it, his heat was late – in other words, all symptoms of a pregnancy taking place. He'd seen it before in other omegas and, though he'd never assisted in a birth before, he had created many potions to help numb the pain or lessen the symptoms.

In any case, Felix now felt a tad stupid for not realizing earlier – and, most importantly, he now had to announce the news to his pack.

Not like he had anything to worry about, though.

"That's amazing!!!"

"Oh gods, we're going to be parents..."

"Felix!"

They were overjoyed, he could see it in their faces and smell it in their scents. Happy shouts and happier tears took place and, in a matter of seconds, Felix was almost completely buried under a pile of ecstatic mates, though they were all mindful not to crush him. When the height of emotions eventually died down a bit, Felix settled down on Chan's lap with a smile, gently rubbing his belly.

A new chapter of his life was starting, now.

.

News of the Royal Omega's pregnancy spread through the castle like wildfire, and then through the entire Capital. To say their people were overjoyed at the prospect of an Heir would be an understatement, and dozens of gifts and cards of well-wishes were already being received at the gates of the palace.

If the staff of the castle treated Felix with all the respect due to his status before, they now practically groveled at his feet, almost even more than they did with the Luna and the Blood Alpha. Royal Omega was a prestigious title in and of itself, and Felix had earned many people's genuine respect after rising to the title of Court Physician but, now that he was pregnant, it was almost as if he'd just become the incarnation of a God in their eyes.

It was a bit much, but Felix didn't have the heart to complain – not when everyone seemed so genuinely happy about it.

But, of course, no one was happier than him and his mates.

"We need to start buying clothes—"

"—pick a color for the room—"

"We have to childproof the entire quarters!!!"

"Wait, what do babies even eat!?"

"—and look into employing the best tutors available—"

All Felix could do was watch from the sidelines with growing amusement and exasperation as his mates practically drove themselves crazy with trying to figure out everything. He could tell they were all nervous, deep-down, because having a child had never exactly been in their plans, but he wasn't too worried. Their child was going to have a wonderful family. He knew all of his mates would make amazing parents, and this child was going to be most loved being in the entire kingdom.

"You're all making me dizzy," he whined, opening his arms in invitation. "I'm in dire need of cuddles and kisses – won't one of my knights in shining armor come and save me?"

Jisung was the fastest to react, abandoning his small argument with Minho about whether the room should be yellow or green and rushing to the omega's side. Felix happily curled up on his lap while Jisung wrapped his arms around him and gently scented his neck. The others all chuckled at the sight, but thankfully stopped running around like headless chickens and settled down to discuss everything in a slightly more constructed manner. Felix knew it wouldn't be long before his pack went on another tangent, so he'd enjoy the peace while it lasted.