Confronting an ex and talking with Port

YN is walking with Glynda to her favorite clothing shop when a man stopped them.

Glynda: Go away Robert, I don't want to see you again!

Robert: Come on baby, I'm sorry for dumping you. Just come back and we can be happy again.

YN: Glynda, do you know this man.

Glynda: This "man" is Robert, he was my boyfriend.

Robert: You mean is your boyfriend.

YN: Look, she doesn't like you anymore so I would recommend you leave.

Robert: So who are you? Glynda's new boyfriend.

Glynda: He is, and he is more of a man than you.

YN smiles at this. Robert however, is infuriated by this and he shoves YN and grabs Glynda by the arm.

Robert: If you really are a man then defend your girl.

YN: I will give you this one warning, let her go or I will not go easy on you.

Robert: Bring it!

YN punches Robert square in the nose and then he backhands him so hard he hits the the ground. YN then mercilessly kicks Robert before picking him up just so he can punch him in the face and throw him into a wall. Robert then tries to flee but YN pins him to the wall with a dagger. YN was about to finish the job when Glynda stepped in.

Glynda: YN stop this. You have already won.

YN merely nods and holsters his pistol.

YN: Shall we continue? I hear the shop you like has a wonderful selection.

Glynda is shocked by the fact that YN can change his emotions like that.

Glynda: yes let us go on our way.

They get to the clothing store and Glynda sees a dress that she likes.

She tries it on and it fits her perfectly

She tries it on and it fits her perfectly. She then looks at the price tag and she is shocked.

Glynda: One thousand Lien! I can't afford that.

YN: But I can, I'll buy it for you.

Glynda: You can't, you have already been too nice to me.

YN: Please, let me buy it for you. Besides you love it and I love you in it.

Glynda: Fine you can get it for me. You really are too nice.

YN goes to the checkout and buys the dress for Glynda and they walk home together. However, on their way back YN sees two men in dress uniforms guarding a lamp post.

YN: Soldier, why are you guarding that lamp post?

Policeman: Sir we're policemen?

YN: Alright, but why are you in your dress uniform and guarding that lamp post?

Policeman: We are from the honor guard unit of the VPD and we have been guarding this post since the army disbanded. No one is allowed to touch this lamp post.

YN: Why were they guarding it?

Policeman: An order from around a thousand years ago.

YN: Ooh, so is the paint still wet?

Policeman: Sir?

YN: Never mind.

YN and Glynda then walk for a bit longer.

Glynda: What did you mean by is the paint still wet?

YN: I gave the order for the soldiers to guard that lamp post. It happened when I leaned up against that thing and ruined my uniform, I then told two soldiers to guard it and make sure no one touched it,  I was shipped out before I could check if the paint dried and I just sort of forgot about it

Glynda just chuckled at this and YN looks at his watch.

YN: I'm sorry that I have to go out now but Proffesor Port is giving a lecture and I am afraid that I am obligated to go.

Glynda: I'll see you after school then.

YN goes to Port's classroom and sits down next to team RWBY. Port is telling some story about his "grand exploits" much to the dismay of everyone.

Port: And that is why I am the bravest man in this room.

YN: I think not.

Port: What was that?

YN: I have done far more brave and courageous actions.

Port: Like what?

YN: When I served in the Great War I was decorated for far greater actions then saving a child who was stuck in a tree.

Port: You couldn't have served in the war, you would have to be over one thousand years old.

YN: I am actually one thousand and ninety-eight years old.

Port: What gallant actions do you claim to have done?

YN gets up and walks onto the stage next to Port.

YN: While I could tell the class about the time I destroyed a tank with a pistol, or the time I held off five hundred soldiers by myself. But I think you would be the most interested as to how I destroyed the third airship fleet with only a butter knife.

The class is brought to an intrigued murmur and YN continues with his story.

YN: I snuck onto the main airship and I killed the pilots. I then grabbed the steering wheel and I turned the vessel onto the other ships with the intent to crash into them. I then rammed the ship into the others causing them to crash into the ground in a big ball of fire. I then skillfully tried to land the ship but I couldn't so I was forced to bail out. That is also how I won the cross for valiant and divine service and the title of hero of Vale.

Port is taken aback by that and he goes back to his desk and he just mumbles.

Port: Class dismissed.

The class then leaves and they go to Oobleck's class.

YN: So what does Oobleck teach?

Weiss: He teaches history.

YN: Oh, I wonder if he is accurate with his facts.