First day at Beacon

YN is in Ozpin's office with team RWBY finishing the paperwork that would require him to go to Beacon.

Ozpin: And done, you are now a student in Beacon Mr LN.

YN: I trust that I will still be allowed to wear my gear?

Ozpin: For combat I see no reason why not, however you should get something a little less intimidating for everyday wear. But could you take your gas mask and helmet off.

YN: I guess I should.

YN removes his helmet and then carefully pulls off his gas mask and put it in its carrying case. His hair is disheveled from the straps and his face is sweaty from the rubberized mask.

YN: I'm sorry about my appearance. (Wipes face and combs hair with pocket comb) Do you mind if I go to the cafeteria, I am rather hungry.

Ozpin: Alright, It is just down the tower and to the left.

YN then goes to the cafeteria and gets a tray full of (favorite food) and a glass full of (favorite drink). He sits down and was about to eat when he hears a girl crying.

Cardin: See I told you they were real.

Cardin is pulling on a rabbit Faunus' ear. While three others just laugh. YN can't stand this so he pulls on his webbing and walks over to them.

YN: I will give you this one warning, touch her again and you will regret it.

Cardin: Oh Yea. What are you going to do?

Cardin reaches for the rabbit Faunus' ears again and YN punches him in the face.

YN: I will stick my boot so far up your ass that you can taste the leather. Prepare yourself for martial combat!

Team CRDL runs out of the cafeteria and YN crouches down to comfort the rabbit Faunus.
She is scared at first but when she sees his smile she knows he's not there to hurt her.

YN: Are you ok? They didn't hurt you did they? Also what is your name?

Velvet: My name is Velvet, and yes I am ok now.

YN: If they even talk about doing that again just tell me.

Velvet: You are sweet to worry about me.

YN: Do your ears still hurt?

Velvet: Yeah they hurt a bit.

YN reaches for her ears.

YN: Do you mind?

Velvet: Just be gentle.

YN starts to rub her ears, about ten seconds in Velvet moans.

YN: If you don't mind me asking, why did you just moan?

Velvet: My ears, they are my sensitive spot.

YN looks puzzled for a second but then he starts to blush when he realized what she meant.

YN: My goodness, I am so sorry.

Velvet: Its fine. besides I didn't mind.

YN: That makes me feel better. Would you like to join me for lunch?

Velvet: Yes I would love to join you for lunch.

YN and Velvet have a lovely lunch together and then YN gets equipped for his fight with team CRDL.

YN: Say you are sorry and that will be the end of it.

Cardin: Never, and when we are done with you there will be another loser at Beacon.

YN: If that is your answer then let's get to it.

YN pulls out a gas grenade and his pistol. He perfectly cooked the grenade so that it went off when Glynda finished her countdown.

YN: Don't worry, this gas is only an temporary irritant. It will only do temporary and reversible damage to your respiratory system but otherwise it is indistinguishable from the effects of chlorine gas.

YN then goes for his trench club and brought down a mighty swing turning Sky's gentleman area into a pulp. Causing Sky's aura to drop in one hit. The rest of team CRDL winces but soon they attack.
YN then strikes one of them in the head incapacitating them. He then buried his sword in the pancreas of the other before turning to Cardin. Cardin is no longer confident in his abilities to win this fight.

YN just grabbed him and used his semblance on him. Cardin then saw what shaped and molded the man called YN from a carefree and innocent child to a brutal and vengeful man. Cardin falls to the ground and his aura is depleted.

Glynda: How did you do that?

YN: I showed him a mere fraction of the terrors and death that I have seen. I wouldn't be surprised if he has shell shock from that.

Glynda: What do you mean?

YN: Get him a therapist and a good one at that.

YN just walked out and picked up a folder.

Ruby: Where are you going?

YN: To the National bank, I have been working for over one thousand years straight and I am going to redeem my paycheck.