Should I (we) stay or should I (we) go?

*****PLEASE READ*****

This is the last part of this book. It does sort of give you an ending. 

I will however be writing a sequel. It will follow pretty much from the end of this book. 

However it won't be up for a while, I am at Uni and it' pretty crazy at the moment  BUT THERE WILL BE MORE. 

Thank you so much for reading and making it here!!! 

I will put out of my page when the next book goes up ( so if you want to know please follow me) 

On that note enjoy this, tell me what you think. Also willing to do bonus chapters if anyone wants one, just  tell me who's POV and about when... 

Corey's POV:

Trying to pretend to be finding my sister, misdirecting Victor, (though he doesn't seem to be trying overly hard to look for Sang) and answering questions (read accusations) from the rest of my 'family' is, quite simply, horrible.

Kayli's practically spitting with anger, while Axel is doing everything, he can for her. Yet, she keeps trying to drag Marc, with Axel, into her room, I can't believe our 'team leader' is so blind to her... there are no words as to what the feeling is to me. So far Marc has avoided every attempt, with a degree of skill that keeps impressing me, though I think his been summoning Sang (in (metaphorical) sprit) to help him.

My twin brother is just sitting there in shock, I don't really blame him, I do kind of feel bad but, I also know he would have gone straight to Axel. I couldn't risk it. I will never risk Sang. Ever.

After Victor snapped at B, Nathen disappeared, now B's stopped asking every few seconds, instead he is just staring intently over my shoulder, to the point it's creepy, I'm also really, glad his a fighter rather than a hacker. I don't know what to tell him, how to explain, to find the words to tell him about Sang... his resisting all of Kayli's, increasingly frantic, efforts to get his attention, now that she's given up on Marc as a lost cause.

I'm pretty certain Sang is monitoring my computer, because normally we exchange messages every few hours, and despite the fact that I've been on here for almost a week straight, she hasn't sent me a single one. It might be because she's so busy, with I imagine both Luke and North being in critical conditions, but she could have also just have seen that someone is always looking over my shoulder. As in always, it's almost like they don't trust me or something...

I wish I could have done more than send her the best times to get them out, I was trying to get then out, trying to even find them, (that took a while), with the people shoving there faces over my shoulders, find a way into downstairs, safely for her. Kayli and Axel has somehow locked us out of downstairs, so we at least kind of knew where they were. It took two days to figure out how to get in and work out a plan, mostly using Marc as a go between, as no one seems to suspect him.

Then Gabe appears and just walks through the door, it was pure luck that I happened to see him on the camera's and figure out how to open the door, just in time to avoid the alarm going off. It meant that Sang had to rush, ending up with him leaving with her, after he had to knock Nathen out.

Speaking of which I'd like to know where the hell he has gone, Axel has been phoning him repetitively, with no answer, for the last hour, interspersed with calls from, Kayli, Kota, Mr. B and a couple from Victor.

Kayli slams her phone down on the table.

"Stupid man, why won't he answer me?" she pouts, but it's not sweet or cute, it looks sickening, I'm glad when my brother isn't one of the ones who rushes to comfort her. Though he still sways towards her as if he wants to comfort her, his eyes look slightly glazed, Raven notices my gaze and catches Brandon's arm. A scowl crosses his face then his head shakes, like his coming out of a trance. Furious blinking follows.