A little background...

I hope you enjoy!! 

Tell me what you think of this persons POV, haven't done one of this person yet

ENJOY!!!

Dr Robert's POV:

I don't think North has fully come to terms with the fact that I'm going out with his Uncle. Luke, he took it straight in his stride, his first thought was literally if he could date our daughter. I think Erica may have been dropping hints to him for few years about us as well. She kind of figured out that we at least liked each other, long before we told anyone! Luke's one of the few I would say yes to, (the dating) one of the very few.

I couldn't help the hysterical laughter that Ben's reaction caused me to erupt into. Plus, his facial expression afterwards, as he told me off for supporting Luke in his quest after OUR daughter, was just priceless.

If Ben had his way Sang would not be allowed to date until she's well into her fifty's. As well as every person having to go through stringent tests to check everything from their uncle's criminal past, to what they had for lunch the day before. I did then point out that Ben does actually know all this information about Luke, considering he was Luke's uncle, the 'oh s**t' expression, as his argument failed, was great!

We weren't expecting Luke's call last week, when he said that him, and North, were coming to ours for Christmas, the reaction from the two of us was one of overwhelming confusion.

Why? We both asked instantly. We thought they would be staying with Sang. Not that we don't want to see them, we did, we do, but we also want to see our daughter, and she's not coming. It makes no sense, or it didn't until I mentioned that it made no sense to Ben, he looked at me sadly, like he thought I should already understand. Then I got it, she's scared, again, scared that they are going to leave her, like so many people have before.

I can't help thinking this is a good... and a bad thing, it means she trusts them, which is why she's so scared. I just hope nothing happens to any of them, I can't stand the thought that she might go back to the girl we found six years ago.

When the boys turn up, Ben looks slightly shocked, we haven't seen them since North was strapped to a hospital bed, and at that point Luke was still in a cast. But these boys, they are like totally different people, there're also closer, tighter as a unit, as brothers. They seem to move as one, more so even than long term Academy teams, wordlessly communicating, without even needed to meet each other's eyes.

Luke has a skunk; I assume Sprinkles, considering every photo we get of them incudes her somewhere. North's not got his constant companion with him, but that's probably because a black bear won't fit in a car, plus if anyone saw, I think there would be a riot. Which, while hilarious, could lead to some awkward questions, for several people and the possible revel of Sang's reserve.

Yet, despite the fact they are both obviously upset that they aren't at Sang's, they both look much better. So much... more healthy, more... comfortable in their skins. I have to smile as I mouth 'the Sang effect!' at Ben, who smirks before going to greet his nephews, by their 'new' battered range rover.

They can't exactly drive around in North's Jeep, considering they would have to steal it first, and it's far too noticeable. However; to make up for this, Sang expanded her range of vehicles, a few months ago, after she let North have free run, and removed his ankle cuff. She's organised that way, always has been, as long as we've known her anyway.

The first time I saw her, God... it was the first time I wanted to kill someone. Not her, obviously, but who ever had done number on the tiny young lady, found unconscious on the hospital step! The injuries were brutal. So brutal that several people working at the hospital that day, which bearing in mind it is an academy hospital, and we're far, far, too used to seeing injures of this kind, left the room, I know several of them even threw up.