Uh oh, looks like secret time is up...

New part!!! enjoy!!!! 

Please comment (and edit if you want to, you have probably noticed I'm not the best speller) 

Sean's POV: (a little while later)

Pop.

Pop.

Pop.

Kshhhhhkshkshhhh.

Bang.

Bang.

Swishhhhh.

Bang.

Thunk.

"Dr. Green!" I think I'm having déjà vu, though my office is now kind of warm, or someone's covered me with a blanket. That mean everything that just happened was a dream, it's now morning, but I've managed to sleep on my floor again, Phil's going to be so upset!

"Yes Phil?" I mutter without opening my eyes, they feel super heavy! But I think the feathers may be poking out of my pillow, except I'm on my back... so that can't be feathers that's tickling my ears.

"Yeah, I'm really not my dad!" the voice says, it's not his voice either, but for some reason I just feel so tired, every limb super heavy, "Dr. Green!" that voice is... oddly familiar, but I'm just too tired to work this out right now. "Sean Green!" the voice snaps. It makes my stomach flip, "Open your eyes if you want to live!" why would I need to wake up right now, for god's sake let me sleep! I let out some kind of moan. "I need you to stay awake Sean! Please!" the voice sounds panicked now, scared even. It's a girl's voice.

"Oookkayyy," my speech sounds strange to my ears, "Can I go back to sleep if I open my eyes?" this is clearer, but I open my eyes before she answers, and I almost scream. Literally two centimetres from my face, is pair of very familiar green eyes. "Violet?" her hair is blonde, but those are her eyes. The girl winces.

"Sort of... I'm Sang. I'd shake your hand but that would defeat the objective of hovering over you so that the dust doesn't get in your gunshot wounds as I would probably fall on to you!" she gives me the tensest smile in the history of tense smiles, obviously nervous about something.

"I wouldn't complain about that!" I give her my best smile, that I have been told is extremely flirty. "Wait... I got shot?" she looks even more worried, though she doesn't move.

"Yes... we think at least four times..."

"We?"

"Me and my dad, Phil..." she says slowly "...you should know..." she pauses again, "...you walked in on our family dinner...?" her voice trails off, her eyes looking super scared. Shot? Me? Oh, that would be the pain in my stomach and shoulder. Now I'm thinking about it, it's getting worse. "Sean, breathe, please, you remember now, don't you? You're a doctor, so you know what I'm telling you is true, you need to stay awake, if you go back to sleep you probably won't wake up!" she's telling me the truth, every word, very similar to something I once told Luke, when we found him...

"Got it. I'll stay awake!" I do my best not to slur the words, but they sound so strange to me. Her brow furrows, "Why are you hovering over me?" because she is, for some reason, holding her body about an inch above mine. She winces again.

"Your 'friends', are back!" I feel she would have just put friends in air quotes, if she wasn't currently in a plank position above me, "and they are currently shooting at the diner, causing a load of dust, which could kill you if it gets in your wounds, you know that as well! The easiest place to put you when you got here was on one of the serving trollies, so that meant that I could jump on top of you and push you in here to the slight safety of the back room!" she says this at super high speed, almost to the point of panicking, "And my dads are currently getting shot at out there, so I need you to get my phone out my back pocket!" Why? How is that going to help right now?