Bang Bang, the Witch is back!

Please tell me what you think and if you have any questions I love answering them so much!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Erica's POV: (Christmas eve) 

Jess is coming for Christmas! I can't wait. Of course, I invited Sang as well, but she declined on the basis that she needed to be at home for the animals, I'm grateful she pretended that was the reason and not that she couldn't stand to be around the other guests.

It took several months, but after Sang met Kota and the rest of the boys as 'Violet', he called me. For the first time since I refused to tell him what Jess's new friend was called. The friend being the girl she now lives with, who feels more like family than I thought she ever would. I've now met him a several times on his own, plus twice when he was with Kayli.

Yet, he hasn't seen Jess for almost nine months. I hate the fact that she won't talk to him, I have a feeling that Sang has persuaded Jess to talk to Kota again, persuaded her to even come. Jess is just as protective over her family as Sang is, yet Sang seems to understand that Jess will feel devastated if she doesn't at least try to reconnect with her only blood related brother. Even if she now considers North and Luke her real brothers.

Everyone's coming today, Christmas eve, everyone from the Kayli household, plus Jess. I'm slightly dreading having to cook, hopefully Jess will give me a hand, in the past Luke and North used to do the cooking for the main Christmas meal. Simon squawks at me from the top of the fridge, he seems to love it up there, lives there when I'm not in the house as far as I know, when I am around, he follows me everywhere. Kota hasn't met him yet. I'm kind of dreading what his going to say, as Kayli is quite allergic to feathers, apparently, but there is no way I am excluding him, his weirdly become my best friend. It sounds terrible, but it's true, he doesn't judge and is loyally to me protective over me more than anyone else. There is of course one or two exceptions to that, maybe three.

Click. That's the key in the door. Simon goes from watching over me to flying out the room in a second. When he first came to live here, I was worried that he didn't have his wings clipped and thought he was going to fly away as soon as he had the opportunity, but he didn't.

"Simon!" Sang soft voice sings out joyfully, she came? There's the main exception, Simon will always choose Sang over me or anyone else, I've learnt that all animals do.

"Sang?" I call out as I make my way through kitchen door, I met with my daughter with her hair chopped scruffily to her shoulders, it surprises me, it suits her. Kota's going to hate it. Then I see the girl who sounds like Sang. But her hair is violet, Simon is perched on her shoulder and Jason is pressed against her side, a few other dogs crowding round her, confirming that it's Sang, "Sang?" I sound confused, this time I am really just confirming if it's her. She nods laughing tensely. I'm very surprised that the four 'babies' aren't with her, that's probably why she's quite so tense, she very rarely from the four. The tension probably has something to do with being away from the rest of their human family as well. Luke, North, Jess and Sang are a true family, it's obvious that the two boys love her.

"Yep! Gabe is a miracle worker, this is his invention!" she gestures at the hair, "You like it?" she gives me a huge innocent look, I start stammering something about how it suits her. Both her and Jess start laughing again.

"It's not permanent!" Jess says giggling, "And remember this is Violet!" she waves towards Sang, "to every single one of those boys!" she stops laughing and waits for my confirming nod, her eyes totally serious, an unfamiliar look recently. I give her the nod of confirmation and they both relax, at least partly. "Perfect!" Jess sings out, "Now S...Violet is going to give you us a hand to prepare lunch for tomorrow," I open my mouth, "Don't even argue Mum, there is no way I'm staying to get food poisoning!" she heads straight into the kitchen and Sang, Violet just shrugs and follows her. To be fair I could use some help, I was already dreading cooking a meal for thirteen people, plus me and Jess.