Should have happened years ago!

Hope you like this part, I think I do but I would love to know what you think! 

Please comment, etc I hope you enjoy! 

Corey's POV:

After speaking to North, I can't help but feel guilty. I also have another feeling in the pit of my stomach, one that feels extremely like jealousy. Which is completely stupid. Why would anyone be jealous of someone almost dying from taking drugs? It's stupid. Totally utterly stupid! I know this is not a thing to be jealous about, but for some reason, I really want to meet this girl in person, and North gets to meet her because his taking drugs!? How is that fair?

I know I'm scowling, which is quite unlike me, as I go back to my search for her house, I need to find her, I have to see her, and I don't know why...

A chat box pops up on the screen with ... suggesting that someone in typing.

S: Why are you frowning? How does she know? I go to ask if she's spying on me but...

S: I promise I wasn't properly spying on you I just wanted to know if you were on your own, so that I could talk to you about a project. I quickly type a response.

C: Oh

S: Hehe

S: So, Why are you frowning? She asks again. It takes several minutes for me to respond, not sure if I should say exactly what I want to or not. Eventually I decide to see if she is worth getting jealous over, worth this burning need to see her. When I finally type back, I'm not sure she will even still be there, I've delayed for so long.

C: It's a bad reason her reply is almost instant, apparently, she didn't leave then.

S: Ok, tell me anyway and I'll judge... I shrug to myself; I was kind of expecting her to say that but still. Kayli would have just laughed and probably told me to piss off.

C: I think I'm jealous

S: Okay some more info may be required... I laugh slightly.

C: Of North, that he gets to meet you, I want to so much so that I'm jealous of the fact that his almost dying!  I told you it was a really bad reason! I cringe instantly waiting for the scathing reply that I'm expected. Her reply is slightly odd and extremely self-depreciating.

S: Well, I'm sure the animals will still be here...

S: When you get to visit! I hope that it means she will allow me to visit soon, but I'm kind of upset that she doesn't think I will want to visit her.

C: And you?

S: What do you mean?

C: Will I get to meet you too? I wait wincing.

S: Well yes, but I'm not that interesting you know! I go to reply when she sends me another message and I lose the chance to tell her what a difference she made to Luke and Gabe when she had only met them for only a day. How can she not see the effect she has? The Sang effect... the thought makes me smile again and I feel more like myself. 

S: So, about the thing I need your help with...

C: Yes... What the hell could the amazing coder need my help with.

S: I want to create a better way to find...

S: To find people like us. She waits, obviously trying to work out my reaction before she goes to say anything else. This is actually a fantastic idea, I have no idea why no one has done it before. She seems to think I need more convincing as she starts typing more messages to me.

S: You will get favours, just not from me, Uncle has promised to give you some as he doesn't use many of his and he has loads, I thought you might want to help, but if you don't it's cool.

C: Whoa, whoa I'll help you I don't need favours, this is a fantastic idea and should have been done long ago! This time she comes back instantly!

S: That's so what I hoped you would say, you do realise that this is going to be a super long project right, it could end up kind of being very difficult as we might have to write programs that can hack by themselves... I can't help it I start to grin at the challenge, this is going to be fun, I haven't had to work hard at something for months, years even.

C: I can't wait!

S: Want to start now? You might want to keep your team in the dark, considering you just refused favours to work on a long-haul project. I'm going to send you some extra code to help secure your computer a little extra! I half smile half wince at her statements, then a box pops up, asking if I want to allow an unknown program to make changes to the hard drive of this computer. Very wary and unsure why exactly I'm trusting Sang, the girl with the smile, who I have never met; I click yes.

The computer screen goes dark for a few moments. The screen reloads. Code scrolls across.

"COREY!" I can hear someone yelling at me from downstairs somewhere, probably Kayli, she yells, a lot! "Where are yooooou?" definitely Kayli, she's been making more of an effort to get on with me, Marc and Gabriel recently, ever since the fact North is 'missing' was discovered.

I almost told her I knew where he was, but something flashed in her eyes and I ended up shrugging and muttering that the last time I saw him he was in the garage, which was technically true. I justified it by saying to myself that there was no point in worrying her when we didn't properly know exactly what was going on with North, but I know that's not the reason. I don't know why I decided to trust Sang and co over the one who I have claimed to love for the last five years, but that's what I did.

"Yes Kayli?" I ask, I just want to look at the new features Sang seems to have added to my computer, they are currently loading up and some of them look super cool. Now I feel like an exited two-year-old, or maybe Luke when he sees chocolate.

"What ya doin'?" She looks at my screen, "Ugg boring, come play with me..." she whines, oh god, how could I have ever found this attractive? Did I ever?  I look back at the screen, just as a few more things pop up. "Why is that stuff coming up?" she stares at my screen, sounding, if I didn't know better, interested. I wince and mutter something about an update. Then quickly add.

"And I need to monitor it so I'm afraid Kayli that I will not be able to come and..." I almost grit my teeth before adding the word "Play." On to the end of the sentence. She barely manages to stifle her scowl as she leaves with a dramatic sigh. I go straight back to the new functions Sang has added to my computer.

In the end I spend most of the day mucking around with the new programs, I do write a couple of ideas for the new program but I am having way too much fun. Sang comes back a few hours after Kayli has disappeared.

S: Sorry, I had to go sort some of the animals, a few animals have just arrived and I had to assess them! 

C: That's cool, I found the start of the program and I've added some code, but I can see how complex this is going to be now!

S: Still sure you want to do this?

C: Trust me this is making it more exiting! I type back before I can think of anything more intelligent to say. She just sends me smiley emoji back. Then we spend a about half an hour coding a very basic program, all the while exchanging messages between us. When she logs off, telling me that it's feeding time, I realise that I've been on my computer all day, missing lunch, which would explain how hungry I am. At least I managed to avoid Kayli all day and, for once, I feel like I'm doing something truly good, something that should have been done years ago!

I hope you liked this :)

See you soon :)