Moving!

First part!! please enjoy comment etc..

Kota POV:

The academy was making us move. Again. I could practically see Jess's frustration as she packed her bags for the fourth time in as many years. Our lives packed into carboard boxes, yet again. While she knew it was something to do with my work, she didn't understand why I couldn't just get my own flat and let her and mum stay put. My mum understood more, she understood that I stayed to keep an eye on them both to keep them safe. What I hadn't told either of them was that I was likely not going to be living with them for long, my team was already looking for large houses for us all to move into.

Max really isn't helping dancing around Silas and North's feet as they transfer the largest sofa out of the front door. I'm still standing and staring out of my window when my mum come up behind me muttering something like 'when I did you get so tall?' I hear Luke snort from where his carrying a box with Gabe and Jess. He mutters something and I hear Jess laugh for the first time since I announced we were moving again two weeks ago. She's got on better with Luke and Gabe than me for the last few years. Surprisingly, her and North seem to get on as well not to the extent of her Luke and Gabriel, but enough that North is just as protective over her as he is all of us. Enough that he feels more like her older brother than I do right now.

"So, you ready to go?" my mum asks glancing around my room. I nod, it's not like there was ever really anything at this house anyway. My gaze goes back to the window 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, all my new larger team and Jess are standing outside around the moving truck. Mum sends me a small smile and picks up the smaller box from the floor. I grab the slightly heavier one, following her down the stairs a second later.

"Let's go already f*****s!" Gabe yells followed by my mum loud shout of,

"Language! Gabriel Coleman!" he winces, even as Luke and Jess burst out laughing, again. Mr. B gives them a suspicious look, they are well known for teaming up on pranks. Victor gives glances at them then rolls his eyes. It's highly likely both him and Gabe have an idea of what's going on, as Jess seems to be able to persuade most of my brothers to do anything, with just a smile.

"Let's go everyone, if that everything Mrs. Lee?" Mum confirms Axel's question with a nod and we all pile into various cars they are currently parked to almost halfway down the street. Brandon and North climbing onto their custom bikes and Corey stopping his boyfriend from driving the moving truck, by getting in the driving seat himself. Raven grumbles, but climbs in next to the computer geek. Marc follows them, despite the fact we are all on the same team now we are definitely more comfortable with our previous brothers, which is something Mr. B and Axel have been trying to change. It isn't going great so far, unless you count Marc, Luke and Gabe teaming up on pranks as a good thing, for most of us, it's not!

I shove my box onto the back seat of North's jeep, that Luke claims North let him drive. I give him a sightly disbelieving look even as I get in the back, Jess hops into the front grinning at Gabe as he slides in on the other side of the box. He gives her a nervous, wary, smile back. When Corey has pulled away in front of us Jess sends the trickster driving a conspiratorial look,  before pulling out a set of what looks like double chocolate cupcakes from seemingly nowhere. Luke and Gabe both laugh, only Jess seems to be able to get Luke chocolate now, considering North's recent uptake in random chocolate searches of everyone's houses. This would be what they were grinning at earlier then, Vic probably bought them the cupcakes and eating chocolate in Norths jeep is the ultimate win for Luke.

It doesn't take particularly long for most of the evidence to disappear (I may have helped with one or two). By the time we reach our new home, just over half an hour away Luke and Jess have both hit a sugar high, that they don't show any signs of coming down from soon. It's going to be painfully obvious to North that they have been eating sugar!

North is there, the second we stop, scowling at Luke, the scowl only deepens when he sees that he has been eating sweet stuff in his Jeep. He goes to turn the scowl on Jess, but she's already gone, he turns looking for her, Luke obviously see this as an opportunity and dives out the Jeep before North registers his moving. When North tries to catch his jacket, Luke is already gone!

"LUCIAN GET THE F**K BACK HERE ARE TIDY UP THE DAMM CRUMBS!" he yells at the blonde ninja's retreating back, Luke just turns, sticking his tongue out, almost tripping over his own feet. You wouldn't think that he could move absolutely silently, not from that move. I let out an amused smile, until I see North scowling at me and Gabe, we glance at each other, a moment later we are both out of the Jeep following in Luke's footsteps. North's yelling ringing in my ear as we catch up to Luke.

Kayli appears from round the passenger side Axel's car, he obviously took a detour to pick her up on the way. She sends me a smile, that dims when she sees I'm standing with Luke and Gabe. I quickly move away from them, that stunning smile returns.

I vaguely remember finding her annoying when I first met her, but I have no idea why, she beautiful and so lovely in every way! Now, I know I want to join the relationship she has with the Toma boys, like most of us. She seems totally willing as well, except for a few of us, but I'm beginning to forget why that matters, something about family first?

She doesn't seem to like Luke, thinks him childish, before her I never really realised just how much that was true. Sure, we can have fun in the Jeep like we just did, but the whole time? Come Luke grow up! She obviously only tolerates Gabe for his fashion advice, I think I used to think of him as more but that doesn't matter now all that matters is her. He is very good at sizing clothes though it must be said! She also seems to be pushing Corey away, which is interesting as his been with her for several years now, I don't think she likes the fact that Raven is still in a physical relationship with Corey. Marc seems to be getting the same treatment as Luke for his prankster ways, but to be fair neither him nor Luke seem particularly bothered by the dismissal right now.

Luke meets Jess's eyes and I see him mutter "Whipped!" to her, she barely manages to hold in her giggles as she nods back. I catch Gabe smiling as well, Kayli scowls at my sister slightly, which makes me to want back off slightly, she must accept Jess as well! They her smile is back on me, I wonder what the issue was? Something about Jess?

Hope you enjoyed the first part, it probably won't make that much sense until you read further though- sorry  (it gets better I promise!)