#fanfic for the win!

If you don't get the end (I hope you do) just ask!

Please comment!

Corey's POV:

This is my sister.

My actual flesh and blood sister. As in, I share half my DNA with her.

I might have been talking to her for months, over a screen, but this is totally different. I know I met her as Violet, a few times, but this is Sang. This is my half-sister.

Did I mention that SHE'S MY HALF SISTER!!

I know exactly what I look like, having grown up with an identical twin, it's like watching yourself grow up, in a way. Plus, being in the Academy means that we can't dye our hair or get piercings etc, unless we both do, as having identical twins is a huge asset, to any team. Being able to switch out in the middle of a mission, or having the perfect alibi for some strange accusation, is just, extremely, dam useful.

So, can see myself in her face, so much so that, if I didn't know better, I might say we are full siblings. Her blonde hair is a hell of a lot longer than mine, which is barely an inch long, but it has the same shades of colour. I can see my twin, in the slightly stubborn set of her chin, her eyes reflect the same sadness that his do, while, somehow, she has what I would call... a light, there as well, something I've been told that I, at least used to have.

I can see some subtle and some not-so-subtle differences, that make her a totally different person, the most obvious of course are the bright green eyes, while me and Brandon have blue ones, hers are a stunning bright green, brighter even than Sean's. Her eyebrows also arch higher than mine and B's as well as being slimmer.

If she hadn't just given me the job to pass Luke cutting blades, as he performs a c-section, on a lion! I think I would just be staring at her stupidly, right now, observing the face of my sister. As it is, I'm just... a bit too freaked out to stare.

I watch as she half banters, half instructs, Jess and the others. Jess and North doing exactly what she tells them, without question, even as they laugh and call slightly sarcastically back. She even gets Raven to go help, somehow. Marc and Jess disappear for a few minutes, returning with a baaaing package, box, of some kind.

"Core..." she seems unsure if she can call me the nickname, she gave me over text, almost instantly, when I don't complin, she continues, "I need you to listen to Luke, he knows what his doing... ish..."

"Thanks for that vote of confidence Cupcake!" the other blond mutters, as he flashes Sang a half smile.

"I'm trusting you, aren't I, I would be doing it but..." she trails off gesturing at the shoulder, that's strapped in a sling. I wince. That's where Rav shot her. Luke rolls his eyes but nods, focusing back on the lion in front of him, "I'll be back as soon!" he rolls his eyes again, Sang lets out another of her laughs and kisses him on the forehead as she leaves. His lips twitch as she does so, the tiniest amount. Then he starts giving me instructions. Very confusing ones! I have to give him my entire focus and stop listening in on Sang instructing Marc on how to hold the bottles and lambs for peak feeding capacity.

"Very good Ninja!" Sang's back, I'm still doing my best not to look at all the blood, so I'm not entirely sure what she's complimenting, but Luke gives another of his signature grins, but this time his focus hardly waivers from the lion in front of him. "Core you're going to have to get in there and take the cub!"

She's now watching over Luke's shoulder, I send a panicked look, she just nods as Luke grips one of my hands, guiding it into the cut he made earlier. I can barely hold onto the slippery object that he encourages me to wrap my hands around.