A Normal Morning

It was one of the warmer spring mornings and in one house, in the master room, under the sheets, was a loud snoring resembling a bear.

He was cuddling up to his husband who had taken to wearing earplugs to sleep. The snoring man was thirty years old, had black hair, a growing beard that his husband called a goatee, black pj's, and could be compared to the leader of a biker gang with all his muscles.

The other one had hair that was usually spiked, but it was a messy morning mess, his form was splayed out over his husband contently dreaming of various things to feed his never ending ego.

If it was up to them they would stay like this forever.

"Father! Dad! Get up Oscar is trying to feed his homework to Rocky!"

Of course when you decide to have three children at once you gave up your right to sleep, until they move out at least. The couples daughter jumps on them trying to wake them up and dad began to opens his eyes, but the father pulles him back down. "Tell your brother not to feed paper to his pet," The father mumbles sleepingly to their daughter.

The eleven year old frowns in irritation at the lack of attention when she got a idea. "And Onyx is eating your cake!" She said and her father bolts up.

"Onyx if your eating my cake your grounded!" The father yells running off.

The dad yawns as he looks at his daughter who was smiling dressed in her school uniform of a white polo, red blazer, black stockings, black plain bloodstones, and messy hair.

"Did we sleep in again?" Her dad yawns rubbing his eyes as he got up. "Actually your early, the boys got up early to do what I just mentioned," His daughter explains with a innocent smile.

"Oh? And why are you up so early?" He asks playfully and she smiles. "Well it's because I wanted to prove I am very responsible and," "your not getting your own fish or going to the aquarium," she pouts.

"Please! I hate having to share everything with the boys! And it's not fair that they can go but I can't when I've done nothing wrong," She whines. "And I hate how you don't like it when we dress you all in matching clothes. We can't all get what we want," Her dad said.

"Dad help!" Another tiny human came running in the room and jumps on the bed. His dad fell on the bed as another boy who looked almost identical came in and joined his brother on the pile. "Ooh! I want to join!" The girl also jumps on her dad.

"Kai! Hold Onyx down for me," Their father calls running towards the room. Kai looks at Onyx finding him with cake crumbs and icing around his mouth. "Quick hide," Kai whispers and hid him under the sheets.

The father runs in and Kai plays innocent braiding his daughters long hair, she insisted that it had to be long so she could make complicated hair styles and be the prettiest in school even though her parents told her that did not matter. "Firefly where's Onyx?" the father asks his husband. "He left to school on his bike Cole," Kai answers finishing a third braid on his daughter's hair and then produced to try and braid those three braids into one big braid at his daughter's insistence. "You know this is just gonna make it harder for me to do your bun after school," he said.

"Kai, Onyx, his bikes outside," Cole asks again. "I don't know then," Kai shrugs his shoulders. Cole squints at him than looks at Oscar innocently sitting on the bed on top of a lump. "And what are you doing here?" he asks. "Saying good morning," he answers. Cole held up some lightly chewed up paper. "You tell me where your brother is and we can let you off with a warning," Oscar stood up and flipped off the covers revealing his brother.