Luka nodded, understanding the plan. "That sounds like a good idea. I'll make an apologetic video for the teachers and classmates, explaining why we won't be able to attend the event. And I can act a little shy to make it look more real. I'll do my best to make it convincing."

Marinette smiled at Luka's willingness to help. "Thank you, Luka. Your acting skills will definitely come in handy. Let's make sure we expose LIE-LA and put an end to her lies."

With their plan in place, they continued to prepare for the event, each working on their respective tasks.

I said excitedly as I was ready to do anything to expose LIE-LA. "Well-Well-Well, I have never seen this side of you before. Are there any more sides of you? Like, I should be prepared so I won't have a heart attack... ma'am," he added "ma'am" at the end, attempting to tease me but failing. However, his attempt did make me giggle, something I hadn't done fully in the past three years. I was thinking everything would be like before and I was getting good vibes around me. I'm sure Luka was also surprised to see me giggle.

"Do you know what? You look beautiful when you giggle, and it's my honor to see you like that. Like I made you giggle, I should be awarded for that. And no need to thank..." I cut him off, saying, "Well, I wasn't even thinking of thanking you, and I will never thank you." He understood my point. It was a side effect of living with me, understanding a person's intentions from the first conversation. He wasn't that good at it, but I blurted out those words while speaking.

"Welcome, Melody. It's my job to do so," he said. The word "job" reminded me that the event was starting in 30 minutes. After completing the video shoot, I wore a leather jacket to conceal my outfit. After finishing everything, I took my sports car and brought Mr. L (Luka) with me.

"Why aren't we going in your limo? Why this sports car? It's one of the rare collections ever made. Only three cars in the whole world were manufactured because of its high cost, and only a few people can afford it," he asked with less curiosity but shared more about the car.

"Well, I want to take this car because there are no rare limos left in the world that I don't appear in magazines. So I chose this car. I want to show them that 'I AM THE BOSS here.' No one can insult me, and it will be on the front page of magazines and newspapers. It will help me be less focused, which is good for me."

After arriving at the event venue, I noticed it was filled with paparazzi and my beloved fans

After arriving at the event venue, I noticed it was filled with paparazzi and my beloved fans. To ensure my safety, there were guards present, and a red carpet was laid out for me to walk on. VIPs, including Mr. and Mrs. Stone, Mr. and Mrs. Wayne, Mr. Agreste and his son, Ms. Clara Nightingale, Mr. and Mrs. Stark, Mr. T'challa, Mr. and Mrs. Rogers, Prince Ali and his parents, King and Queen, were waiting for me on the side, away from the fan-filled crowd. As I stepped out of my car, everyone, including the VIPs, was surprised by my dress and my car. It was something I was used to, and I couldn't help but smirk inside while maintaining a carefree demeanor.