26: Trouble again

Start from the beginning

"He was here a while ago, but something urgent came up, so he left." I answered.

"Urgent what?"

"No idea."

I saw Gun come inside.

"A call for you from boss", he said and handed her over the phone.

'The boss would be her dad', I remembered.
'Charles Choi...'

Crystal left with the phone and I started billing her stuff when Gun placed a packet of cigarettes with it.

I was about to scan it when I remembered that I didn't know if he was a minor-

"May I have an ID? It's required for buying alcohol and cigarettes."

"Do I not look like an adult?" He asked, his expression serious and intimidating.

"...you do."

"I don't see the problem."

"Some grownups look like teenagers so we ask them for an ID too.
I'm only making sure."

"..."

'There he goes again with that silence and eerie expression😳.
Say something please. Say something-'

"Never mind." He finally said. "Exclude that from the list."

He paid for the other things and left.

.

.

.

"What are you saying?"

After coming back, Dan was telling me how there was issue regarding Jiho's bank account. 

"Yeah, remember what happened at school today, someone made a scene saying Jiho scammed him?"

"Really? That happened😲? I didn't see it, maybe I was away."

"Yeah so, James Gong sold Jiho's account and the buyers were scamming people with it. Thankfully Kouji was there so he helped us locate them and Vasco took care of them."

"I see."

'I knew I had a bad feeling about this! 

Thankfully he got out.'

"How's Jiho now, Dan?"

"I don't know, he left soon after. He was crying though, and Zoe and Zack were making fun of him, so..."

"Ohhh..."

Well, hopefully he isn't too shaken.

"Remember what happened at school today, someone made a scene saying Jiho scammed him?"

That must've been scary if they located his school, and came to see him personally:(

"Remember what happened at school today"

'Wait, how does Dan know what happened at our school🤨? Did Daniel tell him? But that's not enough time for that is it now?'

"Dan, what happened at school today, how did you know of it? I didn't know myself and I go there..."

"Ohhh Daniel told me about it... when I went to call him."

'Well then I guess there was enough time. For that.'

Thank Kouji of course.

You know that gut feeling, that something isn't right about someone and it actually turns out to be true? Oof...

Thank you for reading:)