Chapter 1: Aftermath Of Toman Vs Tenjiku

Start from the beginning

*sigh*

''Y/N, you know that ain't gonna happen, you know they will want to see you, you cannot push them away, cuz they will never allow it'' Akashi spoke

''Please...Just keep them away from me...they've already done too much for me...I won't be able to pay them back. Just tell them to move on and forget about me'' You said, every word laced in pain.

*sigh*

''If that's what you want then, I'll try to keep them away'' He answered as he closed his eyes.

You were now being locked up in a highly secure facility in Tokyo. Akashi, Wakasa and Benkei all there outside the room, you separated from them by a glass window. But still able to speak to one another.

''I have a favour to ask'' You spoke as you looked straight at them

''What is it'' Wakasa spoke up

''There is a blue box on my bedside table, there's an envelope inside. Please make sure you give that envelope to Mikey. Only Mikey.'' You replied

''Sure thing'' Akashi spoke up

''Take care Y/N'' they all spoke in unison, to which you just nodded.

But they knew...you didn't care anymore. You never took care of yourself, and right now, you're definitely weren't in any position to do so.

Back at Yokohama Hospital...

Izana and Kaku were awake now, they both were moved to a room together. They were sat on their beds with blank faces. Mikey, Sanzu, The Haitani's, Baji, Draken and Chifuyu were also in the room.

They were all staring at Akashi now.

''She said she doesn't want to see us again?'' Izana asked in disbelief, to which Akashi just nodded as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

''How long is she gonna be in there?'' Rindou asked

''At least 12 years... It's the most I could get the sentence to be cut down to. What she did...was...well...you know...'' His voice trailed off.

''She's on her own...once again'' Kaku spoke as he closed his eyes, letting the tears flow down

''She even said to put her in longer... she doesn't care because she deserved it'' Akashi painfully chuckled as a tear escape his eye.

It was silent, nobody was speaking up. They were hurting, knowing you probably weren't gonna regain yourself now. Your last string keeping you sane, was broken now!

Mikey then got up and left the room, before leaving... he spoke up

''She's gone now...she ain't coming back'' he simply stated, his face blank

The others just stared at Mikey, they knew he was right...

Akashi then got up and left the room too, to go and find Mikey. He saw Mikey sitting on the floor, with his eyes closed as tears flowed down his eyes. Akashi made his way over.

''Y/N, told me to hand you this'' He spoke as he placed an envelope in Mikey's hand

''What's this?'' Mikey asked in confusion as he wiped his tears.

''A note. She said to give it to you, only you." He spoke as he patted Mikey's head.

Mikey sat there in confusion wondering what the note entailed and what could Takemitchy could possibly need to tell him. Mikey then opened the envelope and started reading the note.

-------

Dear Mikey,

I'm gonna keep this short. You know I'm changing, I know I'm changing. I don't know how to explain it but, 5 years ago, when you know what happened, It felt like another me had awakened, when this ''me'' awakened, It felt like I lost all consciousness, like it had taken over my body completely. It was dark, is the best way I can explain it. One day I might eventually lose it, and in the process I won't be able to stop myself from doing so. I already know I've slipped into darkness, I can't escape from it, I know that.

Mikey, listen to this very carefully...When that time comes where I've completely lost it, I want you all to stay away from me okay? I might end up doing something I might regret...I don't want to hurt any of you in the process. This darkness is getting bigger and bigger by the day, it's getting harder to control,  one day I'll lose complete control over it.

When this happens... I WANT YOU TO DISBAND TOMAN!

This is the best course of action for the best future!

Whenever that time comes... I want you to do this! Do it for me. Do it for everyone.

P.S. Talk to Takemitchy and he'll explain everything, you'll understand why I'm saying this.

Your Y/N-Chin!

-------