"Oh, there's nothing but, aren't you Boboiboy? Elementals hero?" Fang has an exasperated look while Boboiboy just smirk at him. "Yes uncle, is there anything that we could help with?" Boboiboy continue Fang's conversation.

"Oh please help me Boboiboy, me and my comrade lost in this forest from our expeditions group, we've been wandering around for days. I-I'm the leader of our expeditions, we'll let you rest at our camp site as a gratitude for helping us" the man offer to the group while checking his faint comrade looking sad.

"Don't worry uncle, we'll help you survive this forest, please lead the way" Boboiboy smile sincerely, Gopal and Fang then support the faint comrade to the camp site. Yaya and Ying gives thumb up to Boboiboy for the first phase of the plan.
————————————————————

West Campsite

"Hey I see the campsite, come on guys" Angin point toward the group of light. "Who last is the rotten egg!" Shout Api then dash leaving Angin and Air behind, Angin follow Api and Air just sigh. He remember Tanah order 'Air you're secretly in charge okay? Cause there's no way Angin will, and Api is certainly out of the question'.

"Urgh why me Tanah?!" Air grumble but still follow them up.
SNAP
All of them fall for the trap and drench from head to toe.
SPLASH
"Aaaaaaa-mph, mph" both Api and Angin mouth was shut by Air. "Shhh" Air motion his mouth and pull them up slowly.

"Huh! Did you hear that?!" One of the bandits guarding around check their surrounding while alerting his mate. "Nah, that must be wind, leave it, I'm sleeping" both of them ignore the sound and continue sleeping.

Air sigh relief for the guards ignorance and stare Angin and Api hard. Both them just smile guilty.
"Okay kids, now we're drenched we-"
"Hey how about we put out our shoes? They make sound cause of the water and it's not comfortable" before Air could continue, he was cut off by his twin Api. All of them wear off their shoes, with bare leg and wet hair, they walk to the bandits campsite.

After a couple of minutes, "Hey I'm hungry, how about we finish this mission faster? We just need to distract right? I think Sai and Shielda must have retrieve HartaBot, they have Ochobot with them" suggest Angin which receive a couple of nods. "Okay! let's distract them" both Angin and Apj grin hard.
—————————————————————

Main campsite

Tanah and the other have arrived at the campsite and are currently having dinner prepared by bandits group. "Please make yourself at home Boboiboy and friends for the gratitude bringing me back to my group, I don't know what my group would do if they lost me" the leader shed a tears.

"It's okay guys, it's nothing big" reply Boboiboy with a big sincere smile. "Sir Boboiboy, how about you guys have a night here, we must treat you at the utmost care for bringing our leader back" suggest the bandits. Boboiboy then look around his friends, after receiving a few nods from them, he answer "we'll think about the offer sir, thank you".

"Thank goodness, then please enjoy the food, we'll give you guys some time to rest, now if could please excuse me" the bandits then withdraw one by one, leaving Boboiboy group alone. "Hey Tanah, you think when will they start the distraction? We're not really gonna sleep here right?"

Gopal was anxious, he didn't want to have a night here, there's a game level he must complete. "Tanah, how do you think they'll make a distraction?" Fang ask while eating. "I don't know, if I'm to create a distraction, maybe I'll attack the group discreetly an-"