chapter 21

Wedding planning...

Nolan's POV:

  It's been about a month since I proposed to Oliver. Since his parents are so set on him being married to this mystery girl, we have to get married sooner then later.

  "So where are we having the wedding?" Oliver asks looking over at me from the other side of the table. "I don't really know. I'm thinking a small wedding though." I say looking back at him.

"Maybe in the backyard since you proposed to me there or in that field we had that date at?" He says. "I'm fine with whichever one you want. Both sound good to me. If you want we can ask the Adam and Logan too." I say looking down at a wedding magazine.

  "Adam! Logan! Come downstairs!" Oliver yells up the stairs. Not to long after Adam and Logan are walking down the stairs hand in hand. "What did you need?" Logan asks looking at us.

  "Come help pick out wedding stuff." "But you all are the ones getting married not us." Adam said. "Well, yes but you all are in our relationship too so we should plan this together. You all are going to be our best men anyway." After that Adam and Logan walk over. Adam sat in Oliver's lap while Logan sat in mine.

We talked over wedding details for about an hour. Eventually we figured out we were going to have the wedding in the back yard and our theme color for the wedding was going to be black. We all were tired so we went and took a nap.

  About an hour later I woke up to Oliver fucking Adam in the ass while Logan laid there and Adam sucked him off. "This is a nice view to wake up to." I say smirking and sitting up in the bed. While they continue I get up, take my clothes off except for my briefs and move a chair beside the bed so I could watch.

  Rubbing my hard cock through my underwear, I watch a tear roll down Adam's cheek, oliver's fucking him so hard. I stand up, taking my underwear off and taking Logan's cock out of Adam's mouth. I push myself down on Logan's cock. Facing Adam, I start riding Logan, grabbing Adam's face and smashing my lips into his. My tounge wondering his mouth.

   After a second a pull away from the kiss and shove his face down on my cock. He starts sucking me off, Logan's cock filling my hole, hitting every spot just right. All our groans filling the room.

  After a bit I thrust into Adam's mouth as Logan thrusts into me and we both cum at the same time. Logan's cum filling my tight hole as my cum fills Adam's mouth. "Fuck~" we hear as Oliver thrusts deep into Adam's asshole and cums as the sheets are covered with Adam's cum.

  We all collapse on the bed. After a few minutes of resting we all go to take a shower. I was the first person to get out then Adam went in with Oliver who was showering with me. Then a few minutes later Oliver got out and Logan went in.

  Me and Oliver cleaned the sheets and all of that. Then went downstairs and started cooking dinner.