chapter 18

Oliver's POV:

  I woke up in Nolan's arms and Adam and Logan were cuddling on the other side of the bed still asleep. I looked down at the ring I can't believe I'm actually gonna get married to someone I love... I thought to myself.

  I fell back asleep not wanting to wake Nolan up and a few hours later I got woke up by Nolan kissing my neck. "Good morning baby" I say giggling. "Good morning fiance" he says smiling and kissing my cheek.

  We got up and got in the shower. He trailed kisses down my neck to my collar bone and traced his finger tips down my stomach to my morning wood. He wrapped his hand around my cock stroking it making me let out small moans.

  He took one of his hands and pinched one of my nipples as he kept stroking my cock and I thrusted into his hand. I turned around and put mine and his cocks in my hand and stroked them both. Both of us letting out small moans of pleasure and eventually cumming.

  We finished our shower and got dressed and headed down to Adam and Logan. As soon as we got down stairs Adam and Logan hugged me and kissed me. "I love you too" I said chuckling and holding them in my arms.

   I'm sorry I haven't been updating I didn't really know what else to write

I'm sorry this chapter is so short