chapter 3

Logan takes his cock out of my mouth and I whimper a little bit cause I was hoping to taste his cum. He goes down to my cock and starts sucking it while Nolan is grunting and starting to speed up a little more while he's fucking my ass. These men are gonna make me cum just by their grunts and moans.  While I'm sitting there a moaning mess nolan speeds up "cum for me baby boy release it all in Logan's mouth" Nolan says.

  I moan pretty loud and arch my back a little bit as I hear Nolan let out a loud moan as I feel him cum inside me and as I cum inside Logan's mouth. Logan keeps sucking my dick until every last drop is out. Logan came as soon as he heard and saw both me and Nolan orgasm.

  Nolan got off the bed and licked up the cum off Logan's cock. Logan gets up and comes over to me and kisses my lips softly. Nolan gets dressed and leaves the room for a minute to come back and see me and logan making out on the bed. Nolan comes over and sits beside me and logan with two cups of water and some fruit. He kisses logan gently and leans down and kisses me the same way.

  They untie me and give me one of their long baggy t-shirts for me to wear. I come back and lay on the bed with them as nolan gives me and logan the water "drink up loves you did amazing." When we finish our water he takes the cups and places them aside and we eat out fruit. Nolan lays down in the middle of the bed shirtless with just some grey sweat pants on and logan with one of Nolan's shirts on too like me.

   Me and logan lay our heads on Nolan's chest as he whispers comforting things to us and we start to fall asleep on his chest. I wake up from the best sleep I had had in a while to Logan and Nolan still asleep and slightly snoring.

  I kiss nolan then logan and get up and go to the bathroom that was connected to the room and start the shower. I guess nolan heard me and he came into the bathroom I was already naked and in the shower when he walked in with his morning wood poking out of his sweat pants.

  He takes off his pants and steps into the shower with me and wraps his arms around from behind me and kisses my neck gently. I feel his morning wood poking my ass. I feel his left hand go down to my cock and start stroking it as he's kissing my neck.

  We finish the shower and head back out to the room to see a calm cute logan still fast asleep.  Nolan picks up logan and whispers to me to follow him. I do as he says and he takes me through this beautiful house. We stopped at a door and he opened it with Logan in his arms and goes to the bed laying logan down.

  He takes me to the kitchen and starts making breakfast. "So how old are you all?" I ask while sitting at the island. "I'm 26 and logan is 24." He says as he's frying eggs. "I'm 20" I say. "It's legal" he says with a smirk.

He gets done cooking and logan is coming down the stairs sniffing the air to the smell of bacon. He sits beside of me as nolan gives us both plates of food and makes himself one and sits on the other side of me.