chapter 6‼️TW‼️

Adam's POV:

  "Okay adam you've been living here with me and Logan for over 4 months now and we need to tell you our rules." Nolan tells me. "You obey these rules or you'll get a punishment maybe you'll like the punishment maybe you won't"

  "What are the rules sir?" I ask tilting my head a little bit. "Rule 1: tell us if you are sad or feel like self harming"  damnit I forgot about my scars.."okay sir." "Rule 2: if you slip into little space tell us we've already bought you pacis and clothes and stuffies for when you're in that state of mind." I hear logan say. "Rule 3: if you aren't in the mood to do anything kinky then tell us we'll understand and we can just cuddle and watch movies or something" Nolan says. "Rule 4: always be on your best behavior for your daddy's me and Nolan." Logan says. "Rule 5: don't touch yourself without permission." Nolan says. "But daddy what if I get hard and nither of you are home?.." I ask. "Text or call us and we'll say whether you can or not and if we're in a place where we can we'll tell you exactly how to touch yourself." Nolan says as both him and logan smile. I slowly start slipping into little space seeing them both smile.. it was so cute!"otay daddy" I say forming a smile on my face. "Awww look how cute Nolan!!" I hear logan say as he runs over to me and picks me up and throwing me in the air as I giggle.

" Hehe daddyyyyyyy!!!" I say giggling more. He stops and holds me on his hips as I make a pouty face and he kisses my lips and I can't help but to smile. "Hehe tank chu daddy!" I say as I kiss the tip of his nose. "I wuv yous daddies" I say looking at Nolan and logan. "Aww we love you too sweet pea" I hear both of them say as nolan comes over and tries to take me out of Logan's arms.  Logan pulls me away from nolan and runs to the living room"nuuuuuuu mineeeeee" he says as he runs with me to the living room and sits on the couch holding me in his lap and clutching on to me like I'm his life" but babyyyyyyyy why can't I have our little prince for a whileeee" I hear Nolan say. "Causeee you always get himmmmmm it's my turnnnn." Logan says to nolan. "Fine I'll go get adam a paci and a stuffie" nolan says as he acts offended and runs upstairs to get the stuffie and paci.

  I see Nolan come back into the room with a dark blue paci with an elephant on it and a elephant stuffie. I wiggle around in Logan's arms making grabby hands at the paci and stuffie. "Gimmeeeeeee" I beg. Nolan comes over to me and sticks the paci in my mouth and I immediately start sucking on it. And he hands me the stuffie which I almost immediately cuddle and giggle while holding it. "Tank chus daddy" I say to nolan.