chapter 5

Adam's POV:

   I don't even know how I got here with these men but damn I'm not complaining. It's been 3 months since I woke up tied to the bed. Not gonna lie these 3 months have been amazing.

   I'm laying on the bed bored not knowing what to do. I get up and decide that I'm gonna go tease Nolan.

  Before I leave the room I get in a maid uniform a short one *wink* and take off my boxers and head to Nolan's office. Nolan never really told me what his job was but I didn't care he made me happy.

   I walk in the office to see Nolan looking kinda stressed. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him while he's working and kiss his neck. "Don't be stressed daddy" I say in a seductive tone as I kiss his neck again.

  "Daddy?" He says with a smirk as he turns his chair around to me. "Sorry I meant Nolan." I say in a submissive tone.

  He smiles and holds the side of my neck and looks me up and down. "What are you wearing baby?" He says with a tiny smirk on his face.

  "Oh nothing da- I mean Nolan." I say. He plays with the ruffles of the skirt part of it and runs his hands up the back of my legs to my ass and squeezes. "You're not wearing any underwear baby" he says getting a little hard and me already rock hard feeling his finger slip in my ass and start finger fucking me.

  I moan a little getting harder and he unzips his pants pulling out his hard cock and turning me around making sure the maid outfit isn't in the way and sliding his cock in me. I let out a kinda loud moan as he slides his full length in me.

  " You like that baby?" He says with a smirk. "Yes daddy~" I say. "Mmm~ I like when you call me daddy." He says as he bites my neck and slides one of his hands to my cock. "You're already so hard baby you want daddy to fix that for you?" He says. I bite my lip and nod.

  "Use your words baby" he tells me. "Yes, sir." I start riding his cock making him moan a little bit and him jerking off my cock while I feel his full length going in and out of me felt amazing. I started dripping precum and he rubbed it around on my cock and continued jerking me off.

  God it felt like I was in heaven right now. I moan while my asshole is getting ruined by his huge cock. "Sir, I'm gonna cum." I say moaning in-between words. "Not yet baby" he says as he keeps jerking me off. "Please sir!" I beg. "You cum right now and me and logan are gonna punish you later." I whimper at the thought of being ruined by them.

  I cum and have a pretty loud orgasm as nolan let's his load out in my ass.