chapter 17

Nolan's POV:

    Since oliver's parents have paid their visit it's been kinda quiet around the house but since me and oliver have been together the longest I've talked to Adam and Logan about it and we've all agreed that I should ask oliver to marry me. Oliver doesn't want to leave us and we don't want him to leave us. He's amazing to all of us and we love him.

  I made a reservation at a nearby restaurant and made oliver dress up not telling him where we were going. He walked down the stairs into the living room wearing a suit and looking as handsome as ever. I walked up to him and grabbed him by the waist and pulled him close to me. "Mmm you look so good baby" I say as I kiss his neck. "So do you" he says letting out a slight groan.

  " Where are we going?" He asks. "You'll see" I replyed as I grabbed him by the hand and drug him out of the house and opened the car door for him. We got in and he turned on the radio and the song 'montero' by lil nas x came on. We pulled out and started driving down the road. I placed one hand on the steering wheel and the other on oliver's thigh.

  Oliver stared out the window looking at all the trees and cars we passed. We finally got to the restaurant. Adam and Logan stayed home since it was just me asking him to marry me. We parked and I held oliver's hand as we proudly walked into the restaurant as gay lovers. We got seated and ordered our food. I ordered some champagne also. We got our food and champagne not 15 minutes later.

  A little while into our meal me and oliver were talking about our days. I got up and got on one knee beside oliver and pulled out the ring box. " We've been together for three years and I have loved every second of those three years. Through all our ups and downs we still made it. We even found Logan and Adam. Point is we love you and want to be with you forever. Since your parents were trying to get you to marry the girl we decided one of us should get married to you first. We chose me since me and you have been together the longest. Anyway, Oliver will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" I opened the ring box.

  Oliver starred at me for a minute trying to process everything. He got up from his seat and pulled me up off the ground and softly kissed me and held me close. "Of course I will. I love you so much Nolan." I kissed him back and then pulled away putting the ring on his finger. Most of everyone in the restaurant clapped. We got done eating and paid for our meal. We left and went bowling. We got done and went home.