chapter 8

Adam's POV:

    Oliver starts circling me looking at every inch of my body. I was already getting harder the longer he stared at me and redder he stared at me. He finally stopped in front of me and stared at my boner that was getting more and more noticeable. He walks up to me leaving only a few inches in between us and he grabs my boner and rubs it a bit. "You are hard aren't you?" He says chuckling.

     He picks me up " Nolan, Logan mind if I have my fun with him?" He says smirking. "Only if we can watch" Nolan and logan answer. "Go to the room you woke up in the first day you were here, strip, and put your hands behind your head, legs spread, facing the bed." Oliver says. "Ok sir" I answer and scurry off to the room excited to know what he's going to do to me. Logan and Nolan haven't done anything to extreme per say considering how long I've been here but I have a feeling I'm gonna be in pain for a little while after oliver.

  I make my way up to the room and do exactly what oliver ordered me to do. I was standing there naked facing the bed my legs spread my hands behind my head. I hear the door open and oliver tells me to keep looking at the bed as I see Nolan and logan go and sit on the couch beside the bed. I feel oliver run something across my back lightly kinda tickling me but I hold in my laugh and a few seconds later I feel a hard smack on my ass. It made me scream a little it wasn't a hand by the way it felt it was a belt. Another one, then another, and another. Me getting harder with every smack which I was kinda surprised about I didn't think I'd like it but I did.

   Oliver wraps his arms around me and puts a cock ring on my cock and I heard him getting undressed and his belt and pants hit the floor. He picks me up and throws me on the bed face first and I felt something cold on my asshole after he lifted my ass in the air and spread my legs. All of a sudden I feel his tip slide in me and the cock ring started vibrating. I start moaning as he slides his length in me and thrusts slowly and started speeding up. I start moaning as he fucks me faster and harder. I grip onto the sheets as his long and pretty thick dick ruins my ass. I was already dripping precum it felt so good.

  I feel his hand run through my hair and pull as he keeps fucking me. "Please sir! Can I cum!?" I pleaded. "Cum whenever you want baby." Oliver says as he keeps fucking me and grabs my neck making me face towards him as he kisses me hard. "I'm gonna cum!" I scream as he pulls out and puts his mouth on my cock as I cum and he sucks it till there was no cum left. I feel the cock ring stop vibrating and he takes it off me.

   He pulls my face to his cock "suck." He orders. I place my lips around his cock and start sucking he grabs my hair as he moans and pushes me all the way down his length so I'm deep throating him and I start to choke but he holds me there and I feel his warm cum fill my throat as he moans. I swallow and we both look over at Logan and Nolan who had already gotten extremely hard and started jerking each other off as they madeout.

   We both walked over to them I took Nolan's cock in my mouth and oliver took Logan's. We sucked them off until they both came. We all went to Nolan's room cause it had the comfiest bed in it and the biggest so we all went in there and cuddled and took a nap as me and logan woke up Nolan was whispering calming things to logan and oliver was whispering calming things to me.

   We went down stairs ate dinner and watched a few movies and by the time we were finished it was already 12am so we went back upstairs got undressed and went to sleep.