chapter 16

Adam's POV:

*knock* *knock*

   I heard knocking coming from the front door. I went to see who it was. I opened the door and saw a guy who looked in his early 40s, and a woman that looked in her late 40s. The Man had short dark black hair with dark green eyes, and a chiseled jawline, he was wearing a suit holding his hands that were covered in tattoos in his front pockets looking down at me.

  The woman had long blonde hair, green eyes, and was wearing a beautiful black dress. "Is Oliver home?" The Man asked. "Uh, yes sir he's upstairs. May I ask who you are?" I reply. "We're his parents." I move so they can enter the living room. They come in and I close the door. "Nice to meet you. I'll go tell Oliver you're here."

  I walk up the stairs to the bathroom where oliver was taking a shower. I knock on the door. No answer. I open the door and go in. He was in the shower, I could see through the glass he was leaning against the wall jerking off, water running down his, hot, muscular body.

  I knock on the glass of the shower and he notices and looks at me. He opens the shower door and pulls me in with him while I'm fully clothed. I giggle and let out a small scream as he pulls me in by the waist. I look up at him as he softly kisses my lips, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

  He pulls off my clothes, kissing me and smirking. I push him away. "Baby your parents are here we can't." He stops and stops the shower getting out and grabbing a towel. "How long have they been here?" "About 20 minutes now I guess. I tried to tell you but you pulled me in before I could tell you."

  He dries off and gets dressed running downstairs as I get dried off and dressed and head down after him. I get to the living room where I saw oliver talking to his parents who were sitting on the couch. Oliver looked stressed. I was getting ready to walk over and hold oliver's hand when I heard his mom say "you're getting married to her and that's final."

  My heart dropped when I heard those words. I heard the front door open and Logan and Nolan come through the front door. I stood there at the end of the stairs shocked and frozen in place, a tear running down my face. I ran back up stairs and flopped on the bed and curled up into a ball crying.

  Oliver, Nolan, and Logan came in the room and saw me. Nolan ran over and picked me up and held me in his lap, rubbing my back as I cried into his shoulder. "What's wrong baby boy?" Nolan whispered into my ear. "I h-heard Ollie's parents..." "I'm sorry baby boy. Look they can't do anything if one of us gets married to Oliver first."